Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Huiiying99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
Came here to recce for new blood besides the usual milfs but no luck so decided to venture nearby opposite ussc. Found 2 shops just a few shops away from each other.

The first one I went before, recently just re-opened doing reno, the interior is still very dark. Engaged some small talk, seems to have only 2 milfs working but one seem quite busty (shd be C cup!). Anyway she not really a looker so I wanted to see the other shop first.

The other shop should be very recently opened, think about 2 months only. Very bright and got a ah lian recept. She quite busty but she say she dont do massage. Some of the rooms are very close to entrance. Better be clothed when you come out of the room cos the outside ppl got full view of the passageway. Saw in menu that they have prostate massage at $88 and normal chinese style massage at $58. Was later told got promo price at $50. Since new joint, I thought just try once, if not good won't come back anymore. Was assigned a masseuse Ch**** for the 1 hr massage. Strength wise ok, some points was quite painful and had to ask her to soften. Towards the end was awaiting the GQ as she had this rather foxy and milf look. But.. surprise surprise, no GQ and I was left high and dry. When i was on the way out, I saw one prc lady talking, quite petite and cute. I ask the ah lian recept and she say the lady come here for "interview" to be masseuse.

If any bros would like the location, can pm me. It is about 5 to 10min walk from ussc with some eateries. Kind of hard to believe they are clean joint lol so maybe other bros can try and share.
Thanks for the info. 👍