View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
FL 2 - WeChat 1 - shown 1 picture and send another person. Should have rejected it, but I was blinded by her good looks. Mistake.
I know I sound annoying and you don't really need me to lecture you ( sorry for that...), but IF one really needs to call a FL from WeChat, NEVER call her to come to your room directly. At that point, it may be too late to correct a mistake without a huge pain in ass. Always resist to the hitch of getting the girl at the room door, but meet her at a cafe, even a cafe down the hotel, or at least the hotel lobby. If she is not the girl of the photo, no problem in sending her away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Went Newton discotheque for the first time. Left after 20 mins. Lucky it costed only 40k rp for the entry ticket.
Ooohh my favourite place in Batam after 1am.... (but yes, the first time it was a "cultural shock" also for me)