View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I was one of them...
...dragging my body back while my soul still in BTM
But mos important thg is, wil u b back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Helping one another (and not spoon-feeding), i believe this is what most bros in the forum would like to see too.
Raising my 2 hands & 2 feet + my dick 2 agree w this.

start spoonfeeding, after a mth or two,the veri same person wil jus cm back here asking the same thg all over again & they'll repeat if they knw there's a way 2 be lazy. Dn't believe u jus look back @ the ppl askin similar qns all ovr. They wil jus keep askin same thg if u look @ all their post history & have practically zero fr/contribution.

But if u give em a leeway clue on hw 2 find wat they r looking 4, & if they bother 2 go look into it & found their ans, they will r'ber wat they find out BETTER & yr ways 2 find it. Of course if they dn't bother ,then u tink sharing w this kind of ppl is worthy of yr time? Not 4 me.

i'm guessing the same ppl abv will be spoiling all yr good places 2. While sharin is carin,indiscreet sharin can becm scary ovr time.