View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I'm now mainly going for sortem. I value my private time too much to have some stranger always following me around. Plus, versus paying 1.5juta for "Cecilia Cheung", I could be paying 400k x 3 different ceweks and still have 300k for quality massage at Sports Massage.
I think we share the same feeling and attitude!!

I tried to book girls in Batam. Invariably, even when she was nice, pretty, accommodating and all, all times I found myself perplexed looking at that stranger sleeping in my bed around 1am. Too late to send her back (and why? she would have felt like rejected), but too early to go sleep for me in Batam.

At 1am, discos have just become full. I start to feel itichy in my room, with the girl sleeping, imagining how many pretty girls could be available at the same time at Newton or P3.

I am not capable to fuck 2 or 3 times every day for one week (or better, maybe I could, but I would miss all that nice libido that keeps increasing all day from morning to night, till the explosion when I grab a good girl in the disco or NoName ).

In conclusion, at most I have a ST during the afternoon, hoping for a full night of dance first, then passion or sweet hugging after sex in my bed.

As you, I discovered only few years ago that joints, besides for booking, can be also an interesting source of sexy girls for ST. It's very pricewise: 3 "sortem" with 3 different girls cost as 1 booking with a girl, who will occupy my bed for all the night, when I would like to have it free to host someone else.

(Thanks for your long reply!)