View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of
Re: Wondering how much does a Pimp (aka OKT) earns mthly?

personally i never heard of okt as the TS who makes commission out of the FL's sessions, because how are they able to track their bookings?
the mobile no and slots are all made by the FLs not the okt.
this is not like geylang legal house where u walk in, choose a gal n pay at counter, the owner takes a cut which if i remember correctly is 30-40%.

what i had understood from some FLs on sbf is they pay a TS okt few hundred per mth to push their threads, the okt also in charged to find lodging for them so maybe he gets a cut from the landlord from here, they also help make the social visit visa or working/student visa so i guess they get a cut from agent also.
other than that i believe nothing else from the FL other than fees to oush threads, if one okt charge 50% comm per booking then those with multiple okt how? most FLs have more than 2 okt pushing threads leh... lol