View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Newbie update:
Yue Yue 2062A has cut card a few days ago.

In the meantime, here's a FR on a newbie from 1654A:

Tried newbie Lulu 1654A who was on her 9th day of work at the time of my encounter with her earlier this week. She is indeed a stunning tall girl with well endowed C-cup boobs and pointy nipples. Her overall figure is a close match to former 1654A WL Mai Zi except Lulu is slimmer and has darker complexion. I think her face belongs to the plain Jane category with a unique charm the more you look at her. Her low-pitched voice helps a lot in increasing her sexiness too.

Service is as standard as the rest of the 1654A girls except no frenching provided. She also gave a good handjob during BBBJ to keep my dick firmly erected. I gave her a few good thrusting during FJ while holding on to that pair of huge knockers of hers. I didn't have the opportunity to try out the previous Lulus but I'm glad I did with this current one.