View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for companion for 3 nights in Singapore

You will be missed, i came back to this forum because of how entertaining you are. But a certain group of people, zap a genuine lady so badly really show no class in what we locals are truly made of. Is sad.. Don't think i wanna be back here for a long time. You guys can continue dreaming about your fantasy, fantasy also needs to put in the effort to make it happen, no such thing as short cut, to ask for contact, exchange for contact, wanna get it free or cheap.

Good luck to the bro who she had fell in loved with, think you will be in for a great time with this extremely gorgeous, very intelligent lady. She is one woman that will make all men turn their head back for sure. How did i know? Because she had sent me her picture and i jaw drop.