View Single Post
Old 23-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ace Anma

Ace is foreigner friendly though they may not allow you to partake in the communal shower lounge are if there are Korean patrons present.

It's not a brand new establishment but it's not a dive either. For those that are familiar with Hera, Ace Anma is owned by the same person so rates / services are the similar. 220,000 for Koreans or 240,000 for foreigners. Prices may go up soon or already have. They have their 'ace' (top-rated) girls which stick around but they have "new faces" every month. Like Hera, this anma utilizes the dorm room system (for more information on anma's various systems just ask) so each room is very clean and often decorated to the girl's taste. I used to prefer anmas that use this system.

The girls here have a lot of freedom. Some offer CBJ some offer BBBJ. Some allow CIM some don't. If this is your first time, it's a shot in the dark. However, their standards are higher than the lesser dive anmas. Basic service include shower with the girl, an in-bathroom massage table where she will lube you up and do a body massage with her breasts and lick your asshole. You'll dry off and go to the bad and yaddah yaddah. Some may say it's very mechanical but it's a routine for many girls in the business.

Tip: Many girls will give a GFE is you give them the BFE first (for more information just ask).

This is where Po used to work for those that have heard of her. As always... and I repeat as always YMMV.

This is already pretty known but here are the directions.