View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boob enhancement & Yoni Massage. Part II

Repeating this rare invite:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Repeating my invite here, cos the last SYT who applied and got a sextisfactory session, had requested no pics and no story.

I convinced her to post here on my threads, anytime she is comfortable, or even years later, it’s not a problem for me... but for some Bros here maybe not OK.

So I invite another natural born Female homo sapien to apply for a FREE session.

T&Cs:

1. PM your WeChat ID and describe yourself and why I should pick u? Please note I will only select one

2. Best you host at a hotel of your choice, unless you want me to arrange

3. Must provide a detailed FR of the entire process: include your “application”; our convo; and the meet-up; and describe the session; your thoughts; and feeling of the before / during / after the session.

4. I will not be taking pics or filming the process. If you are ok to take some wefie (no face) pics / vids / audio on ur mobile and WeChat to me so I can post a story? That will be great

If u wish I can do an audio recording for you and WeChat u after but, I shall own the copyright audio file of your moans as I’m the “instrumentalist” and you are just the “instrument” that made the “music”.

Ok if totally no audio recordings too
Been meeting this amorous FB for 3-4x a week. Instead of me milking her for squirts, she is now milking me dry in order that I get her to hit her Big Os regularly.

Her kissing and HJ is out of this world, though she still has some ways to go to perfect he BJ / JG / PM skills but she’s getting there.

She is still keen to sponsor a ML to JG or PM me, even for 全套一条龙服务, jus to satisfy her fantasy of watching live action. See post below. Still looking. If u are non ML or FL but wouldn’t mind being watched, will give u a FOC full Yoni and Boob Enhancement massage and the thrill of being watched.

Will teach u basic JG and PM skills so it’s ok if u have no knowledge about it. Must be willing to learn... like her.

Her (your) future BF or Husband will be one lucky man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
How lucky can I get?

FB got lots of Boob an Yoni massages from me and quite addicted to the Big Os that she regularly gets.

So much so she wants to return favour and pay for a ML to JG me on condition that she watches (to learn also)

Anyone who knows a ML who is relatively good at teasing / JG. And willing to allow a female watcher, will trade with u a good MILF JG / Pmassage Ml with satisfaction guaranteed!

Please PM or drop a WeChat / Kik ID. Will personally intro u to the ML, and maybe u can get a FREE release on 1st visit

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II