Old 06-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bjorn76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Well, after some reading on the pages I thought I would give it a try. Never been in that area anyway.

It was a busy busy time to walk around over there. Even Rowell street itself was full with people. Oh well.. up to number 79. Crowds in front. The boss was having an argument with a drunk guy. he couldn't get in. Around 15 people standing in front of the gate.

Newbie as I am.. I first thought that was a queue, but after some seconds I realized they were only there to watch the girls. I told the boss '30', he said 'no, 50' and I thought... oh what the hell. I'm a foreigner and 50 is still much better then the 150 I paid last night at orchard towers and worse service then that is not possible.

It's strange to choose a girl while watching through the fenced door, but oh well... Boss asked if I had made my choice. I said, just let me in and I choose there. All the girls jumped up when I walked in and started promoting themselves. Some real cuties there! I just shouted 'big dick and top' and I saw one of the girls who kept sitting looking intensly at me and making a jerking motion with her hand over the forearm... and thought bingo! Learned a lot after reading this forum this afternoon. Thanks for that!

Her name was ploy, thai, from bangkok, 21. Barely speaks english. but enough to communicate for this play. lot of giggles to the other girls and talking when we walked up the stairs. Djeeez, what a shithole! Thankfully she cleaned the mattress for me.

Undressing, on the mattress and the bbbj started. Pretty good actually. Her dick was already pretty hard and actually quite a good size as well. After around 20 min of sucking my dick and balls and her playing with my nipples and me already almost coming twice... I said it was time to fuck. She said I might be to big and I said 'don't worry, it will only hurt once'. she didn't understand. oh well... apparently she liked it, because while riding on top of me (pretty good movements actually), she sprayed her load on my stomach. Wow, quite a load! she says 'sorry, sorry'. I said it's okay and don't worry. Just suck my dick then. After another 5 min it was time to finish up and sprayed my load right in her throat. Nice! Not even blinking, just swallowing.

She cleaned me up afterwards. Again a sorry. Totally unnecessary, but ok. Got dressed up and walked out.