Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just got back from Rowell. Saw some new LBs and some old ones from last week or so. The area behind the gate was not as packed with LBs as two weeks ago when it looked like Chatuchak market on a weekend. Poy lovers should note she has gone back home.

Saw this new ladyboy at the back and decided to take her.

Name: Pimchee or Pimchik (not sure which is correct)
Height: 1.70 meters (she told me)
Skin: Very fair. Look for the fairest, tall and skinny ladyboy and that would be Pimchee. However during fuck session I found she has some small pimples on her back so skin is not as smooth as one would expect but no problem for me.
Boobs: What boobs? Flat as Changi Airport runaway. All natural, no silicone. However the surprise is she has pink nipples. Quite rare sight.
Dress: She was wearing black bra top and blue denim shorts.
Communication: Does not speak English well. If you can speak some Thai it would be much better. Thankfully I can speak a little.
Overall package: Very pretty IMO. She says she is a Uni student and she sometimes model in CentralWorld.

Fuck Session
------------
I took off my clothes and approach Pimchee. She immediately pounced on me and started aggressive deep french kissing. He tongue was in my mouth before I could say another word. She began undressing while our lips and tongue were locked. Bra first, denim shorts next and finally the panties.

Pimchee has a small cock, probably due to her taking hormones. Can get semi-hard. She also did not shave so it is a bit like Mandai forest down there.

She stopped the tongue-fu and start licking my nipples and then proceeded to my crotch. She straight away deep-throat my cock like her life depended on it. I grabbed her head and did a short skull fuck. Her BBBJ is pretty good. I did not attempt CIM but you bros out there can try to find out.

She then stood up and started DFK again.

After a while I unlocked my lips and tongue and started licking her pink nips and then finally moved down to the small snake in the jungle and gave her a Singaporean welcome suck. She like it a lot but she liked it even more when I turned her around, parted her asscheeks and gave her a good licking of her asshole. She moaned and got high.

Before long she reached into her handbag and took out a condom. She wants to fuck!

Condom on, LB slut in doggy position, target acquired. Tried to put my cock in but she was tight. Being a student she doesn't get fucked often but I am sure by the end of her tour in Rowell her anus would be well fucked left, right and center by the bros here.

I did doggy, and then standing doggy and back to doggy. Stuck one and then two fingers in her ass. Tight and I can see some discomfort on her face so I did it slowly.

Finally rammed my dick in her ass and spewed out my hot cum in her ass. Unfortunately the condom got in the way.

Cleaned up, paid her the $30 plus tip for a job well done.

BTW, the OKT with the combed-back hair and mustache was scolding one of the ladyboys for doing something wrong. Reminds of army CSM who will fuck you upside down when he is angry.