View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

carol won't gum you but you're probably bore.

yah candy won't score high but gum me. sub 6 lol

I remember rainie sub 6 lol, the figure is like yuki.

---------------------

text a few MLs this afternoon for an evening slots, some of them don't really interest me ….. just for you to gauge their popularity!

Aini next available slot is Fri evening the reply maciam like clearly, very pro. she is disciple of clearly? same background.

Feel next slot is late nite, wow this one surprises me, business still good.

mint full for the day as usual, but at least she replied me, always.

Ended up with Donna!
Lol... you maybe right about Carol since something feels off - maybe I like to be more in control of the session...

Candy I saw her outside in bright sunlight, indoors maybe add 1point... lol

Rainie got the guai guai look with a bit of the playability I like
______

Thought you tried Aini and buay gum? Ya that reply... though I thought I remembered she understudied another AP... mint maybe?

Feel got her supporters bah... she like more popular this time round then her previous stint

Mint you should know her schedule la... if make appt after 11 normally already full liao

Oh Donna... not too bad a back up

Zara