Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Rio! Rio dance across the Rio Grande

Rio @ VPremium

Because of CB I've been listening to some of the songs of my childhood, and I was (and still am) a Duran Duran fan. So sorry but the tune to Rio has been stuck in my head for a couple of months now, and I didn't realize until today how apt it was.

Actually booked Rio in the first week of June, but she had accommodation issues and so I switched to another VP gal - a bit of a mistake as this one was somewhat inexperienced and just waited for me to tell her to do things, which I found frustrating. When I recently read Rio was going to RTV I thought I'd better try her out.

Door opens and a young lady in a light top and shorts lets me in - she looks more like a friend's daughter than a Viet call-girl/KTV hostess, especially as she wasn't wearing make-up to cover her her slight blemishes. But its her, like in this picture, tattoos match, and her hair is gorgeously waist length (ok not that sure but was damn long) with coloured lengths throughout.

Rio's room is welcomingly dark and cool, and quite large, and though the apartment is worn it's still ok (understanding the restricted housing issue). After a temperature scan I went for a shower, and Rio stripped down to her very sexy string lingerie to help me wash up. Sadly couldn't bath with her, otherwise my hands would be all over her natural and heavy C cups. Heavy in weight, not in how the hang on her body - obviously she has some shoulder and back muscle workouts to keep these puppies pointing forwards.

Moving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradise
Cherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very nice

I had just dried off and got onto the bed when I got a text from a colleague - alamak, he didn't get a file. So I searched through my inbox looking for the right email to forward the file from my client. In the meantime, Rio just smiled cheekily, sashayed around me, played with my cock and rubbed her nipples into my arm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, where's that email... scroll down thread, found it, send!" then I tumbled her onto the bed.

With a step to your left and a flick to the right
You catch that mirror way out west
You know you're something special and you look like you're the best

My previous session with a VP gal was a SYT, pretty with a solid firm young nubile body, but still a Girl. Rio is a Woman, one who is in firm command of her sexuality and knows all the little inflections and touches that turn guys on and keep you steaming erect. Her attractiveness is not just in looks, but also demeanor, how she looks at you, sighs at you, sucks your bottom lip, makes little noises and looks at you as she gives your dick a long slurp.

After a long wonderful BBBJ and a short 69 (strangely her pillows were too small, so I couldn't get the right head angle to eat her bald pussy properly) cap went on a so did Rio, in rear cowgirl, and I was treated to the sight of my dick buried in her pussy as she pounded on me. She then switched to normal cowgirl, allowing me to maul her tits, though when I felt her coming I added to her sensations by grabbing a handful of her mane and tweaking her nipples.

We then switched to missionary until I got tired, then spooned a bit. As time was about up, for the finale I got a long slurpy BBBJ/HJ combination while my fingers were rubbing her pussy (I forgot to file my fingernails so best not to insert a finger into her very wet pussy and accidentally cut her).. release.

Two more days if you want to try her yourself guys.

And if you don't recall the song