Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Isabel @ VPremium

Had a lot of work last couple of months n restricted myself to my regulars. But with a boatload of work done this week and Xmas around the corner, I knew I had to blow off some stress with a good bonk on Friday evening. My last VP bonk was Moschino back in October but bro VP remembered me and recommended Isabel as 'more my type.'

The lovely lady greeted me wearing a sexy black number - a see-through bra, tiny black g-string and sexy black ribbon choker. Her boobs are roundly enhanced with small suckable nipples - I found them nicely done - just the right size without being over-exaggerated. She's experienced and game to try a lot of different things - from DFK to painting, though she doesn't like 69ing.

Her BBBJ is excellent with DT, and she would have gone longer but I stopped her for painting as I wanted to munch on her smooth pussy, with just a strip of short pussy hair - got her really wet and juicy, then she went for a hard ride on my cock.

Isabel told me she takes quite a while to come, and I think she came while we did cowgirl, doggy, mish, reverse cowgirl, mish, grinding cowgirl until she was tired and her back was perspiring, then one final deep slow mish until I came.

Heard from VP she's staying a bit longer because a lot of bros couldn't book Isabel on Sat, which is supposed to be her last day, so give yourself an early Xmas present and pay her a visit.