View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

FR on Duo Duo 1654A:

After two previous brief glances while sitting at the customer sofa of her house, finally got the chance to have a close encounter with newbie Duo Duo a few days ago. I sort of knew what to expect in terms of looks and body. The hourglass figure and classical beauty face from a distance was all I could recall in my mind before the session. To see her upclose, wow...totally something else entirely. She exuded this gentle and sunny feeling, especially when she smiles. Sweet young thing indeed with her clothes on, but once she stripped to her birthday suit, fuh! The face of an angel, body of a devil description truly fits her perfectly. The devil body description is even more apt when I saw she has this heartbeat tattoo near her right shoulder. B cup boobs supplemented with perky butt: a combination that brought my dick straight up and hard in no time.

With that first impression, onward to service. Shower was basic routine with a brief stimulation of my dick using her hand while she stood behind me. Once we were on the bed, she started with a light back massage followed by boob rub and catbath. AR was given with me on my all fours while she gently carassed my dick with hand lotion applied. In my FR for Yumi 1606, I mentioned Yumi gave minimal AR without much effort. Here, Duo Duo was the opposite. She applied a lot of force in licking my asshole that it felt less shiok than it should be. Perhaps will remind her in my RTF.

With the AR over, it was on to licking of my nipples and front body catbath, followed by BBBJ. All were nicely done, bringing my mood to a high. I then bonked her missionary style after she put the cap on my dick. I couldn't resist slapping her meaty butt lightly a few times while bonking her. Frenching was out of the question as she was having cough that day. After several thrusts and squeezing of her sumptuous boobs, I couldn't hold it anymore and shot out my cum inside her with the protection on.

Overall, I'd say she is one of the few newbies whom I will surely support as a regular. Her only flaw in that session was she wasn't very into chit-chats. She will only say something in response to what I asked or said. Ice maiden beauty, perhaps. She is also prone to falling sick due to the local weather just like Mai Zi. Hopefully she can be healthier and more talkative in our next meetup.