View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

FR on newbie XiaoDan 2040

This girl is currently an unknown syt gem that might be missed if one is caught up in the hype of the other newbies around.

She had caught my eye sitting quietly with cute smile in the viewing gallery of 2040, a house known for small sized girls.

I had gone there looking for newbies, and without hesitation, I picked her.

Standing at 1.56m, she is one of the smaller girls available in geylang.

She definitely belongs in the chio syt category to me! Or at least GND SYT.

Once in the room we were all over each other, clothes went flying as we frenched and she started to lick every inch of me down to now super hard member.

To be honest, I cannot remember wanting to explode as much as I did when I looked down into her eyes licking my balls and purple rod.

Did I mention she looks like a younger more petite version of Mediacorp news presenter Yvonne Yong? There is a 50 percent resemblance.

It's very hot watching this younger version of yvonne sucking my dick... damn!

Into the bathroom, usual shower service of rubs from back to front and then frenching again plus licking of my nipples and a brief blowjob before we proceeded to the bed.

In the bed... wow... she's indeed very light weight as she did her body rubs without pressing her weight on me - something which i dislike when other WLs do it.

She expertly navigated every inch of my body with her fingers and flicks of her cute short tongue... despite it being short just like a body, she managed to do a good enough AR that made my member so hard, you could hang a coat on it!

Her BBBJ was great..... my my.... she knows how to use that small tongue and her cute face to alternate looking into my eyes and also into the all around mirrors at 2040 to stimulate me visually...

Sex wise... omg... she is perfect size to carry around.... not too thin too, there's just the right amount of meat to grab everywhere on her body.... her boobs are A cup but there's flesh there for you to cup with your hands as opposed to some who have airport runway.

She rides well but the best is to doggy this little girl and hear her little girl moans... and she's a damn slippery ride too.. gets sooooo wet!

Highly recommended if you like cute petite GND syt with sunshine personality that can be mistaken for 18 or younger! She reminds me a lot of 1809 Keke if anyone remembers this small girl from 2013-2014 - similar look, service and demure demeanour.

I rate this one overall 7.5/10

Would definitely RTF when I need to dominate a small cute innocent girl in bed....