Old 04-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Ventured into 1667 wanting to try some newbies but only 1 available, rest are working/on menses leave.

Name: Zhen Zhen
Height: ~1.59m
Weight: ~47kg
Hometown: Fujian
Homebase: 1667
Debut: May 2018
Experience: KTV

Face: 6/10 decent looking, fair complexion, she did put on some dark fake lashes to enhance her eyes
Body: Slim build, no tummy fats, fair skin
Boobs: Full B boobs. small, non-protruding, pinkish nipples with 2-3 strands of hair. Asked her why never pluck them out, she said "sexy"
Shower: SOP, body-to-body soapy massage
Kissing/frenching: no auto kissing from her but did talk her into doing it. only suck tongue during french, no tongue fight, not comfortable in this aspect. However, no more kissing/frenching after painting as she turned her head sideways in rejection, saying she will not kiss after painting. TIP: kiss/french her first before painting.
Painting: allow
BJ: 6/10 average skills, no deepthroat, no sucking of balls
FJ: 8/10, bonk her for close to 20min(my estimate), switching between missionary, doggie and cowgirl. accomodating attitude. During doggie, can feel her pelvic bone hitting against me which can hurt a little if I bonk too hard.
GFE: 6/10 after sex, as I was feeling her hand, she told me that she worked in the farm when she was young/a teenage. Hence, her palm is rough and the overall look of her hand may be a bit "old"(did a lot of field work)

Cheers