View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

APACHE SEX DIARY - YUE ZHEN

Hidden gem. Tried her a few days ago. She is new arrival. Available for both sgd80 for 30min amd sgd150 for 1hr.

Apache hovered into the premises of 2062a for a sneak attack . Surprised to find empty lots in front of the shop.

Entered the unit to seek new findings. Two WL were available then as the rest were either working or code red.

One of them caught my eye immediately. She is the one i hav been looking for since i last saw her on the street. Knn. What a surprise find. Confirmed her.

Her name is Yue Zhen.

Into the room, i hugged her and i told her i hav been looking for her and she is like "huh". She is very initiative and good natured. Helped me to strip while i strip her also.

To my surprise reveals in front of me a pair of C cup assets with suckable nipples. I teasefully asked her got milk or not amd she ask me to try and see. Very accomodating as she allows me to suck her neh neh and nipple. Nice butt also.

Into the shower she helped me washed clean. She used to work in massagre parlour in china and her hand strokes in caressing my didi is that of a skilful one at work. She teased my rod to hardness.

Sensual foreplay in the shower lasted quite a while.

She offers to help me clean dry with towel while she is still wet after shower. I told her quickly wipe herself and i told her i can help myself.

Onto the bed her big neh neh already shocked my radar.

Her catbath and service is good as she sucked me from neck to nipple to thighs and balls and i requested for capped bj which she did very well.

Her suction is good as i continued to fondle her neh neh. Then she come to me with her neh neh in front of my face inviting me to suck them while i rub my thigh on her wet pussy. She is feeling real horny and want me to suck her nipples and neh neh which of course i took up the invitation. How to resist two tempting neh neh in front of you.

She starts to ride me after that and her neh neh shove up and down. I turn her to doggie and i pump her from behind watching her nice butt. I lay jer to hav her front lie on the bed n pump her from behind. Felt real good. Controlled my oace as i dont want to finish so fast.

Flip her to missionery and continue to pump her
Her moans are the soft type like a small pussy cat.

Pump faster and her neh neh shove very fast. Wished i was at 1658a with all the mirrors.

Finally target locked and i fired my hellfire missiles into the abyss. She invited me to rest my head on her neh neh and i can hear her fast heart beat.

I shall confirm her to be in my regular list.

Will definitely rtf. Very nice attitude and friendly. Treat her with gentleness and she returns with a sextifying experience.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.