View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Had a go with Han Han, one of the two taller newbies, in 1669. She has prior KTV experience. She is 1.67m tall and 49 kg. She is pleasant to pretty with sharp nose, juicy lips and dimples when she smile. Long hair to mid-rib. Sexy body and shapely legs and small bunch of bushy pubic hair. It was a day when I do not feel unfit! So after entering the room, we french, got undressed, and continued frenching (with tongue fight), fondle her A cup boobs and finger her pussy. Pussy was extremely wet. My dick was rapidly rock solid. Capped it, and we had a hard and fabulous caressing, fiddling, frenching and bonking session for the next 50 mins. Her pussy is tight and her cave is like quite shallow. She moaned and screamed without restraint during the pumping and her legs were highly flexible. She said she enjoyed the sex with me and asked me how often I visit GL, hinting that she expects to see me again! (Could not detail her other services e.g. catbath, bbbj or AR, if any. Did not try them) Han Han reminds me of the former Xiao Ai of 2060! Definitely worth to rtf!