View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Have a fetish for big boobs these past few months. Mostly miss but had a few hits. Latest hit is Sha Sha. My qualitative FR follows:

WL: Sha Sha
Base: L16H6
Looks: Milfy and foxy. Nice straight nose. Smokin' black eyes, macam can burn you to a crisp if her inner flame is released
Boobs: DFB (Damn Fucking Big) Ds. Beautifully round shaped and all natural. They literally spilled out of their lacy confines. Small pink nipples which became hard with some tender licking care.
Body: Curvy, not fat. Smooth complexion. Quite fair. Several small tattoos.
BBBJ: Suck long time. Preview in shower. Felt damn good
Frenching: She is more french than Brigitte Bardot
Painting: Briefly cz she said very sensitive
FJ: Tired so did only woman on top. The sight of those magnificent flesh globes bouncing just inches from my face did me in.
GFE: More gao than Vietnam kopi
RTF: Fuck yes yes yes!
Going to leverage on your FR , lazy to write a report on my last session with her. anyway most of the descriptions are similar. just need to say overall my session with her was great 8/10, Gfe and smooching, she talks gently and sweet, I personally don't think she is Milfy, but definitely foxy, and pretty. One of my confirm RTF