View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

i havent been in touch with GL scene for 3 years as im mostly a FL player
having lost a lot of faith in FL, i venture to the GL scene again for my first bonk(s) tonight

Part 1

2062A 月甜

i got rather excited when i saw reviews about her looking like Rie Tachikawa in terms of body and looks but to my disappointment she is neither in both when i met her tonite. i made an advanced booking. when i was there, sits one gal on the rest area having her meal. paid the OKT and OKT told me its her...

IMO, she is in no way alike to Rie Tachikawa who is one of my most likeable current active JAV idol. i was definitely disappointed for awhile because she looks just like a plain Jane you see everyday on the street with no distinctive features

i tot to myself hoping that her services and gfe would make up for it.
i told her to take her time to finish her meal which left me in the room alone for like 10minutes.

after chatting for a first few min she already gave me several false answers like she has only been here for one month when her first FR is in May.

nonetheless my humble FR as follows:-

looks – 4 (average plain Jane. Skin is smooth tho with no blemishes)
Boobs – 7.5 (uneven boobs size. right estimate C+, left D. the difference is rather obvious. the only commendable things are these headlights. altho again i dun feel her body is any close to Rie Tachikawa. no offense to anyone)
body – 7.5 (no much fat overall. the young body type to me)
BBBJ - Nil (she did not try)
FJ - Nil (enuff said)
GFE – 1 (honestly i think she got some issues with her head... i just shaved 2 days ago and what she is doing was plucking my new grown beard... she said she always do that to her ex but when it comes to intimacy, she is definitely not willing to provide and not accommodating at all. Den she added she does not do any kissing at all)
Service – 2 (she provides almost zero service just soaping me and wash up. no foreplay. no hugs, no kiss, no teasing, nothing! she tried to catbath mi but probably gave up when she cant arouse my brother den she start pressing her phone and tug my head to her boobs. i gave an additional point for giving me a drink only. i cant even bother to stay the full hour with her and i left at the 35min mark)
RTF – never. IMO, she became too YAYA due to recent hype. she gave me the attitude as if shes not willing to work. she said things like "I will only be here for one year. why need to stay so long?" "many customers come to me are like you. don't need to do anything and they go off. i think i am rather lucky since the beginning."

Overall, i will just conclude that I am unlucky to meet sure a poor attitude WL as my first target for comeback to the GL scene... My worst cat150 experience.

Last edited by GN007SG; 06-08-2016 at 01:29 AM.