Thread: L20h62a
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20h62a

Name : Yue Tian

Ht : 1.65m
Wt : 55 kg
Hometown : Hunan
Debut : 3 months ago

Face: Pleasant, rounded with long nose bridge, nothing noticeably outstanding
Body: Fleshy and quite sexy for a big body, well-toned legs for a big gal, well proportioned, dark long hair to the waist
Boobs: lovely D cup, natural and soft, a little saggy because of weight, large & faint brown areola, use boobs well for teasing and bouncy boobs massage
Skin: towards tanned side, smooth
Shower routine : besides cleansing using soap, no other action
Cathbath: fairly good feeling, good sensuous tongue licking from butt upwards to shoulder and sexy tingling of back, butt and legs - quite well done
AR: Nil
Painting: Allow, lick a little before I go into missionary position, not so keen due to pussy hair not well trimmed
Kiss/French: not a natural frencher (did not allow me to kiss her during shower; admittedly does not like it and does not do with many customers); on the bed, caress my neck, kiss and blow the ears and passionate frenching (rather pleased that she became better in double quick time! she claims she understand diff guys have diff key stimulation pts)
FJ: cowgal and missionary positions. sex stamina not very good. cannot last long in cowgal position. fucked her long and hard in the missionary, fondling her boobs and frenching her. Could tell she was rather engrossed. We both enjoyed the sex, in part due to the caressing and mutual fondling for good GFE.
RTF : Will prefer to RTF others first. She does not converse well. She does not seem to be enthusiastic and lacks initiative. Fortunately, she follows my request and guidance. She confessed she is not feeling great. (Especially pleased with her attitude to accommodate my frenching request, even though she is not keen on that!)