Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Piao Xue
House: 1429
Home: Hunan
Ht/Wt: 158cm/47kg
Debut: Jun 2016

Looks: sleepy small eyes, icy looks with no smiles. But still quite attractive. Not pretty type yet not disgusting. Perhaps her youthful & playful manner helped balance her negative points. Diamond shape face, small pointed nose, Petite mouth. Snow white complexion, smooth soft but tough skin. Petite frame, slim bod , hardly any fats. A-cup boobs, slender legs.

Boobs: A cupper with youngish soft eraser size tits.

AR: vgd. Prone position. Wet licking & moderate deep hard poking.

Frenching: excellent. Engaging, teasing, passionate & wet.

Painting: skipped. But she got tight pink well shaven juicy pussy. No time. Once she finished catbathing & bbbj me, capped me on & there she went on jolly ride...

Bbbj: excellent. Told her to be gentle & she did. Just the way i like. Slow, wet, slurpy type.

FJ: excellent. She seemed can't wait to fxxk me. She was the leader type. Cowgirl me aggressively, rocking my whole dick up & down & horizontally. Her moaning was high pitch high octane type. Not for the faint hearted. Luckily i had a prior session before. Else for sure done in one or two min max. She was quite surprised i didn't succumb to her vigorous assault. Joked if i was a duck, hehe. My turn to take revenge to fxck her back. Pulled her down flat to french her & pumped her hard by rocking up & down my pelvic. Changed to missionary & fxxk her hard as she moan with deafening moans. Finished her off in lying position flat on her & frenching some more.

Gfe: high. Playful & fun.

Overall: great fun bonking session & great frencher. Only minus was her ordinary looks & A boobs. (Xiao Xi was prettier)

Rtf: yes but after trying newbies.