View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Another belated one, been busy travelling around.

Yang Yang (2045)

Looks: 8/10 (CFM looks and loves to dress in tight two piece outfit with her signature denim shorts)
Body: 8/10 (Solid curvy bod with that hot ass spilling out from her tight denim, very hard to resist)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She loves to suck and watch your reaction. Very dangerous, watch out for her motor mouth)
FJ: 8/10 (Very game on from the start. Rubba once in the room with her hot ass and strips my bermudas and went for the kill. I think sometimes she wants to test the guy's limit with her slutty skills. I love giving it to her back by stripping her denim and tonguing her pussy, very sexy moans. FJ was a bit rushed as we almost ran out of time after all the teasing and foreplay. Banged her straight up riding and missionary and finished off doggie style facing the mirror. A shiok one to RTF