View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Belated FR but here goes one for the boobie fans

Sasa (1606)

Looks: 8/10 (Quite like her sexy yet SYT look)
Body: 8/10 (Her C-cup tits are the real deal, defo her main draw. I think she loves to dress in those little tight black dresses for clubbing. Excellent for showing off her cleavage and legs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Surprised me with her all round skills, her tongue movement is excellent and she knows how to tease with alternating tempo, shiok!)
FJ: 8/10 (Her BBBJ had me growing with anticipation that she is the wild thang inside and she didn't disappoint. Started with her cowgirl on top first and can see that she was getting into the mood because I was the first customer of the day. Her moaning became heavier and it felt like if I don't take control, I might be finished by her heavy rhythm and just looking at those boobs bounce. Decided to ask her to wear back her little tight dress and heels without her lingerie. Started to play her like a clubbing hookup, fingers and then tongue on her, pumped her with spread legs missionary and finished her in my fav position, standing doggie with her tight dress hiked up in front of mirror. Really pumped her hard from behind at one corner of the room. And guess what, she loves it, and told me she likes the mood and how hard I went. RTF material