Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laosun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

finally after 2 try and this is my 3rd try manage to book Winnie

Was waiting for her to be ready, ask OKT got new girl right, okt know me thou not regular at this joint but I did frequent last few round for bao er. Need a change. okt ask me go and see. saw 1 long hair catches me at 1st glance ask okt for name, okt oh that one ah "Xiao li" I have never see Xiao li before only see yina and bao er. If Winnie is anytime slower or not ready I would have say change Xiao li (look to me is 8/10) tell myself have to go back for her.

Ok Winnie ready in a few min, 1st look she is sweet looking quite short. 1.5 or there about not much of a issue as she wear high heel only in shower you can see she is short. Once in room try to French her but only light perk. I remember she French. Anyway I will attack later. Took off my clothes and we proceed to shower room, can see she is new if you compare with bao er. I have to help her adjust the water bed and help her put the plastic I myself also don't know as always is bao er do. Anyway not a issue for me I like this kind of newbie sometime. Proceed to lie down on water bed. She ask me for tips I ask her who teach you what to do since you are new here. She say figure it herself and ask customer. I told her for me nevermind you just do what you know and what previous customer tell me. I prefer not to teach let bro teach her.

Verdict
Look : 7.5/10 really those KTV girl she work KTV last time
Body : short boobs small but for me is ok I like small boobs
waterbed skill : 6/10 a lot of area need to improve but for me is ok as I cheong other house don't even have water bed.
AR : Like don't have leh but I am not a fan of it I just let her do what she like or have been told
BBBJ : 8/10 in fact quite good both in waterbed and bed
FJ : 8/10 quite accommodating as I take long to cum,2 position she on top and I on top
French : I attack on bed but don't know what she put on her mouth it is all sweetness to the extend too much sweetness. Maybe bro can tell her no need so sweet. Some is ok, sorry I do not know what she put. 7/10 for this, she can French but not those very fierce frenching as I try in other house or even with bao er
Overall : 7/10
RTF : she will be 1 I consider to RTF but I have my pool of my own regular so usually unless my 3 gal all timing cannot then I go for all this rtf.

But definitely I want to try Xiao li next

on my way down saw bao er looking into mirror I think she saw me. don't know got angry bo anyway who cares. I am paying customer, not looking for girlfriend