View Single Post
Old 19-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Went down again after a long day.. wanted rtf winnie but.. not avaliable liao wor... so 3 bell rang and.. girls are out.. saw a lady in white.. similar build like winnie.. okt say just start work.. name nana.. oki lor.. gave it a shot..
And.. lucky i tried her.. very experience on the water bed.. just tt... shes a 'A' cup.. but very nice nipple to lick and suck on.. very smooth water bed service.. and can talk co k sing song with her.. she not those pretentious type.. very genuine chat.. proceed to bed.. hardworking and knows her stuff.. then my turn to service her.. wah.. once start painting.. she exploded.. i got fetish painting gals.. damn high when they moan and got wet!!! Think she squirt a little.. and.. bell rang.. wah lao fast hand fast leg pump her missionary.. unloaded my armies into her dripping wet pussy.. a petite and horny gal.. very genuine service and unpretentious.. good bonk! Will try to rtf her as i felt tt time on bed not enough.. wanna her to really squirt out nex rd.. whahahaha!