Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 9
wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!
Re: L16h6

ah hem

I was a regular at this joint. Ah yap probably can recognise me the moment I walk in.

Yang yang was my favorite I have good chemistry with her. I will post FR on her another day.

But today I want to post on Janet (Malaysian) by the way she is still not back until end of the month from what ah yap told me.

Name : Janet (Malaysian)
Look : 7/10 think 30+ but if you are looking for Malaysian she is all right. But I think Jessie is the best looking for those Malaysian I try
French : 9/10 one thing about Malaysian so far I encounter all can speak French
BBBJ / AR : all Malaysian can bbbj and ar I think if they don't provide that business will go down
FJ : 7/10 she is accommodating any position you want also ok
Attitude : if she know you regular she treat you better as she know I always go for yang yang and yang yang not available I might consider her (if I got fetish for a Malaysian)
Duration : 45 mins all Malaysian is 45 mins
Damage $150 all Malaysian is this rate

1 thing about Malaysian is they speak more locally with us the Chinese accent is closer to Singapore. Please do not get me wrong PRC is fine, I still like yang yang PRC but sometimes we need a change for local as Singapore don't have legal (those Singapore FL is cut throat price that I cannot afford) next best is Malaysian

Actually there is Xiao jun 30+ (for now the Malaysian standard can accept)(I went on Monday haven start work, but now should have start) most Malaysian is 30+ unless I am wrong

I search thru SBF no FR on Xiao jun, can somebody post some FR on Xiao jun, particularly on the frenching part. Don't know why I like to French Malaysian gal

FR on Xiao jun (Malaysian) 1606 please.

I am going down next week again, yang yang will be code red next week. So need a backup as janet/Jessie back only end of the month