View Single Post
Old 24-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

The temple is big......and looks peaceful. I like this place.
Not much ppl.....but occasionally there are tour buses.
There is a school nearby...so after school the students will stay here to wait for their parents to fetch them.
The halls are clean as the workers mop frequently. What i like is the one joss stick per urn suggestion. It helps to cut down smoke. All along, my parents told me to use 3 joss sticks.......haha.
I spent almost 2 hrs there......taking pics n roaming ard. I guess i most likely wont visit again as it is out of the way.....so i took many pics......haha.
The problem seemed to be going back.....
There is a taxi tent just outside the temple.......turn right.
Ojek again.....was quoted 25k to fomosa.....ok....
Going back appears to be faster.....ask the ojek to drop me at sari jaya coz i wanted to visit the barber.
Great haircut plus shave ......25k.
Went back hotel to wash up.....hanky panky time.
I remember happy massage 8.....ah.....found it based on bro newyorker n nono's messages.
Directly opposite prima asia seperate by a smelly big canal.
Enter n got like 15 chicks. Consider is 4.45pm btm time.
The mummy looks like indian n speaks good english.
Quality not bad....saw one sexy chinese looking cewek who looks like those sg ol.....chio....quoted 1.4m.....but mummy say will lower to 1.3m....
Saw the chick holding a smartphone......oops.....anyway price to high.....unless can reduced to 1m.....but no chance ba.....so walk out.
Decided to go Nice massage.....took the suite room for 1 hr massage....choose a lady from the pic album.
Was led to 2nd floor.....the suite room not much to shout at....mattress on the floor n a tissue box. Lights very dim. Lucky no mosquitoes.
Massage lady arrive....as usual , the pic was touch up n the real one looks much older.
Still acceptable. Massage skill nothing much to say.
What piss me off is she brought hp inside n she spent some time chatting n whatsup.
It was only 20 mins n she pop the GQ. Open mouth 200k for hj....but managed to bring down to 100k....but no taking off clothes.....what the heck.....just grab her boobs w clothes on. All done n it is only 40 mins n she keeps yawning....
Went to dc mall to eat my dinner at BFC. Went to diamond mart to buy my groceries.
Went back hotel to drop off my stuffs.
Still got time.....so decided to go Sunboss.
There are many ppl.....and the prices ar indeed attractive.
The changing room even needs an attendent. The first is for ladies n the guys will be on the 2nd lvl.
I spent abt 2 hrs there....many great stuffs.
But buying trousers n jeans will posed a problem becoz most sizes are 27 to 30.
There are a couple of nice jackets worth taking a look....n bermudas too.
Didnt bought anything coz not in need....
Went back hotel as the store announced it is closing soon.
Just in time to catch the man u v soton match.....
Ended first day.....