View Single Post
Old 25-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Flamboyan Massage
Very old joint
Papi Danny (Ex M82 papi)
This raid 2 singaporean kena

Recently go joint better fast hand fast leg, see, book, go...
Dont spend too much time viewing or "inquiring"
Thank you for the heads up...its very crucial information for fish tank dwellers like me,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
But since its the trend now, I think I can talk about RED CRAB restaurant. I went to the one near batam centre, I was told they have another branch in Nagoya hill.

The soft shelf crab is quite nice, and the fried long beans with salted egg yoke. Garlic chicken....so so but still can make it, sweet sour pork also ok. The next thing is...bird nest 1 person portion Rp80K, shark's fin Rp100K. Total bill for 4 person, with 3 Sharks fin n 2 bird nest about Rp900K.
Interesting,very interesting. I see some of the food i eat mentioned by you,hehehe...more likely wont be going to the one at Nagoya Hill Mall,but more towards the Batam Center one as it is supposingly their main branch where their Main Chefs do their best work. A very Chinese styled Restaurant.

From the menu,i dont think its towards the high priced type. Oh,i dont take sea food,hehehe...so i dont post the picture of their famous chilli crab here...lol. Crabs are obviously their signature dish there tho. I was told by frens,this restaurant is definitely a few level ahead of the Golden Prawn series of restaurants in Batam.

Shall KIV this place in my bookmark file for future reference.

Thank you for sharing.

Red Crab Restaurant

Komp. Rejeki Graha Mas Blok A No. 17-20, Sei Panas, Batam (non-Nagoya Hill Branch)

(Besides Edukits Stationary Store Sei Panas,you will still need to do some searching even if the address is provided as it isnt exactly at Batam Center)

Tel: +62 <censored>

Mon – Sun: 11.00 AM – 10.00 PM

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info