View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
A card with stamp just like bubble tea concept.
Hehehe...like that can go and sian the receptionist to ask for more stamps liao...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracers2424 View Post
Up u my pts for being considerate & compiling the list.
Thank you bro,or sis...(sorry,your nick does sound a bit female).

When i wish to do something,i will try my best not to inconvenient others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlight View Post
Can nono teach me how use the quote function. But which is the correct icon to use.
Do you mean the Hide Function or the Quote Function?

Below is example of the 2 different codes :

1. Quote code :

Quote:
Do you mean the hide code or the quote code?
2. Hide Code :

( Click to show/hide )
Do you mean the hide code or the quote code?

Method to use the Quote Code and the Hide Code is almost the same.

If you need to do it,just :

Go to the post you wish to quote ,example i am going to reply to your post shown below :

...I will click on the Quote button shown on the right hand side of your post as shown on the pic above. You will come to the below page :

I am replying to your post with "Testing Testing 123",and you see 2 sets of "Testing Testing 123" on the pic above,the top one and the bottom one.

Lets say if i wish to Quote the bottom "Testing Testing 123",i will have to HIGHLIGHT the bottom one like you see on the pics above,and then i click on the Quote button shown BELOW :

After that,you click Preview Post button to see if you have done it correctly. DO NOT click on Submit Reply yet until all your Previews are good.

If i want to use Hide Code,i will do the same as how i use the Quote Button,simply HIGHLIGHT what i wish to Hide and then click the Hide Button,then click preview to see if i have done it right. Anything you plan to do,always Preview Post 1st and NEVER do your TEST post here,do it at the below link :

http://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

If you are still not sure,do feel free to ask.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info