The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Japanese Penis Washing Service (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=415624)

OsamaBinLaden 25-12-2013 03:05 PM

Japanese Penis Washing Service

how i wish there is such a service here in singapore.....

http://www.hotgoo.com/watch/663036/S...Japanese-penis

or any bro wanna start this sorta service?

funkydude 25-12-2013 03:15 PM

Re: Japanese Penis Washing Service

wah swee la. i sure will go for washing every week :D

mcyeoh 25-12-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden (Post 10247237)

how i wish there is such a service here in singapore.....

http://www.hotgoo.com/watch/663036/S...Japanese-penis

or any bro wanna start this sorta service?

it called you being a fuck up singaporean being pathetic, dumb ass and probaly insecure about your small prick!!!

oh snap

funkydude 25-12-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcyeoh (Post 10247367)
it called you being a fuck up singaporean being pathetic, dumb ass and probaly insecure about your small prick!!!

oh snap

I have a feeling u gonna kenna zap big time liao. Oh wait. You already have been zapped big time

ang076 25-12-2013 08:06 PM

GL legal joints have such service..

but not as long as whats shown on videos.
(you look how guys behaved in the videos, they dont pull the towel wrapping around the gals right? In our cases, we might yank the towels and squeezing the boobs)

After shower, GL WLs will wash cock in sensual manner and some will kneel and BBBJ , then head back to room for FJ session.

Alternatively, you can look for FL (gals from PRC suana who dont provide FJ but offer massage , HJ , BJ/BBBJ.

You can tell them, you want massage on bed ,but go to shower room for penis washing, (gals will wash your penis with soap as they kneel down nude, and then HJ /BBBJ)

devilzQQ 25-12-2013 11:06 PM

omg.. i wonder the price... haha

AgentSmith 25-12-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcyeoh (Post 10247367)

oh snap

When was the size of the penis being mentioned in the earlier posting ?
I guess it is more of you having a fuck up Dick coupled with a small heart.
If you are feeling insecure, fuck back to your country and go to your mama.
Screwed up your life is, please do not attempt to drag your personal or domestic issue into a fun thread that does not offer solution to your early menopause problem.

Go take a drill and create a hole in your concrete home and invite your kar chiang putek KKJ a consolation satisfaction.

mcyeoh 25-12-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkydude (Post 10248253)
I have a feeling u gonna kenna zap big time liao. Oh wait. You already have been zapped big time

so what, i been zap..it is insecure singaporean like you are in this forum will say stuff that is not entirely true plus THIS IS THE NET...STUPID....

mcyeoh 25-12-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentSmith (Post 10249223)
When was the size of the penis being mentioned in the earlier posting ?
I guess it is more of you having a fuck up Dick coupled with a small heart.
If you are feeling insecure, fuck back to your country and go to your mama.
Screwed up your life is, please do not attempt to drag your personal or domestic issue into a fun thread that does not offer solution to your early menopause problem.

Go take a drill and create a hole in your concrete home and invite your kar chiang putek KKJ a consolation satisfaction.

says the one is in financial trouble and hence his psychological defense mechanism is by having a god complex and hence talk godly in term to restore order

and let me say this again THIS IS THE FUCKING NET.....only insecure pricks like you would want to get points for accomplishment, accomplishment for what, to overcompensate for your ED and pico-size prick??

pathetic...i suggest working out dude as clearly you are funny

Mark820 26-12-2013 04:14 AM

good Penis Washing service i like :D

funkydude 26-12-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcyeoh (Post 10249276)
so what, i been zap..it is insecure singaporean like you are in this forum will say stuff that is not entirely true plus THIS IS THE NET...STUPID....

Lol for someone who doesn't care about this forum, u sure are quite active in this forum. Looks like u also got no life uh

szczesny 26-12-2013 09:06 PM

Haha, wish we can do it on roof top too ! :D

otamay 26-12-2013 10:11 PM

Good we shall enjoy our fun here. :D:)

vaxva 27-12-2013 07:38 AM

Bro which sauna
I'm keen lol
Can recommend?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ang076 (Post 10248546)
GL legal joints have such service..

but not as long as whats shown on videos.
(you look how guys behaved in the videos, they dont pull the towel wrapping around the gals right? In our cases, we might yank the towels and squeezing the boobs)

After shower, GL WLs will wash cock in sensual manner and some will kneel and BBBJ , then head back to room for FJ session.

Alternatively, you can look for FL (gals from PRC suana who dont provide FJ but offer massage , HJ , BJ/BBBJ.

You can tell them, you want massage on bed ,but go to shower room for penis washing, (gals will wash your penis with soap as they kneel down nude, and then HJ /BBBJ)

Sirrus 28-12-2013 12:51 AM

dont feed the troll guys, move on.