The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hangzhou 杭州 Info (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=38033)

sextronics 07-06-2005 12:47 AM

Hangzhou 杭州 Info

Hi Folks. Anyone currently in Hangzhou? This city seems so death! :mad:

Hardly see any chio bu on the streets! been here for a week and so far only seen 5 chio bu. knn, can't imagine how am i going to survive for the next 3 months.

ChinaAlleWay 07-06-2005 12:17 PM

Re: Hangzhou 杭州?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sextronics

Hardly see any chio bu on the streets! been here for a week and so far only seen 5 chio bu. knn, can't imagine how am i going to survive for the next 3 months.

u sure u hardly see any beautiful gals ?
Im not sure about hangzhou thou...
but theres a local market for clothes, garments and etc....
sorry really cant help...
U can try searching the Shanghai thread as theres some information.
Anyway, its summer and drink more Water !!! LOL.
Stay cool and happy bonking !~ :D

banana 07-06-2005 05:19 PM

Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 杭州?

Quote:

whr u bunking huh?

i can cum over to keep u company. 200rmb/day. if u bao me 1 mth, 100rmb/day. :D

plman2002 07-06-2005 06:55 PM

Quote:

Hardly see any chio bu on the streets! been here for a week and so far only seen 5 chio bu. knn,

上有天堂,下有苏杭。
are you sure got no chio bu there?
well i met one in Ningbo ktv n she's from Hangzhou. Chio! :D
maybe u should ask yr Hangzhou contacts if u have.
i mean yr business contacts. sure u r there for out-station right.

happy hunting.

cheers,

walkingdick 07-06-2005 07:04 PM

Try their spicy king crayfish 龙虾王

Hangzhou & Suzhou is supposed to have the most beauties in China dude.

But most may have migrated :confused:

and what the fuck you are doing there for 3 months? so lucky

albertchanchan 07-06-2005 09:16 PM

Why not go and try your luck by walking along the lake. Be friendly and you may landed a good catch.... cheers

sextronics 07-06-2005 10:13 PM

business trip. will be station here for 3 mths. hangzhou really no beauties liao. i'm already at the heart of HZ, which is Xi Hu zone. it's just a saying that there are many beauties here. even have, most had moved to other provinces to work. likewise, most people that are working here are from other provinces.

banana 08-06-2005 08:21 AM

Quote:

business trip. will be station here for 3 mths. hangzhou really no beauties liao. i'm already at the heart of HZ, which is Xi Hu zone. it's just a saying that there are many beauties here. even have, most had moved to other provinces to work. likewise, most people that are working here are from other provinces.

wah like taht ah! then let me finish my business here and keep u company there. u got china mobile nos? or will be using starhub for the next 3 mths?
;)

airbrush 08-06-2005 08:39 AM

the fastest and easier way is to be friend a Male Hangzhou tour guide, buy him meal and push him some RMB....he will show you the Heaven on Earth. Hangzhou proverb "Up got Heaven...Down got Hangzhou." sight you can't chio bu in Hangzhou....

walkingdick 08-06-2005 09:54 AM

Yeah, 搞好关系 the key, most mainland chinese have a subtle something against foreigners, take time to know them and be sincere and generous. It won't cost much to treat them for good meal (fuck! you're an EXPAT!!!)

I always buy cigs from duty free for them, ask them what they like foreign or local brands (popular ones like 中华).

After that they brought me to various popular ktvs where you can squeeze and dig till your fiingers cramp, with optional bonking.

BUT, always maintain some guard with them, especially finances and don't flaunt your wealth or background.

banana 08-06-2005 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingdick
Yeah, 搞好关系 the key, most mainland chinese have a subtle something against foreigners, take time to know them and be sincere and generous. It won't cost much to treat them for good meal (fuck! you're an EXPAT!!!)

I always buy cigs from duty free for them, ask them what they like foreign or local brands (popular ones like 中华).

After that they brought me to various popular ktvs where you can squeeze and dig till your fiingers cramp, with optional bonking.

BUT, always maintain some guard with them, especially finances and don't flaunt your wealth or background.

agree with u. ;)

naemlo 08-06-2005 10:32 AM

Quote:

Wow r u restricted to your hotel only??? Plenty of pretty gers there. I was there b4, gers are pretty n it is 1 of my favor place in Jiangnan.....

sextronics 09-06-2005 02:29 PM

bro banana, where's your location now? you coming to hangzhou?

currently no mobile. will be getting one within the next few days.

i'm not staying in hotel. hotel for 3 mths is not practical lah. i'm staying in an apartment.

yesterday contacted a local okt, booked two freelancers. reached the hotel, knn buey chio....... anyway they thought i'm some government people, turned their back and ran away.....

believe it or not, no chio bu! last time and today is different.

i also can't believe it but i'm already in the heart of hangzhou man! no chio bu tio si no chio bu.... fact is fact... bo bian... sigh....

as i had mentioned earlier, only seen a few in some pubs/bars. can use my fingers to count.

banana 09-06-2005 02:31 PM

Quote:

bro banana, where's your location now? you coming to hangzhou?

hmm...

any way i m in GZ now. tonite or tmr going indonesia via sg. settle my thing and fly back to gz.

sextronics 09-06-2005 02:44 PM

two weeks ago i was in GZ then went over to Wuhan.

Was pretty surprised that Wuhan got many chio bu. :cool: