The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My NTU "confession" (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=665170)

Sfan 08-09-2017 04:14 PM

My University "confession"

Well I'm actually not an Uni student but my story involves an Uni student who responded to my online ad.

I'm wondering of I should post it up in one of the Uni confessions pages ...

I'm still deciding as well, whether to post here, as it wouldn't reach her anyway, in this forum

hi2u 08-09-2017 04:23 PM

Re: My NTU "confession"

Bro, just do it!

kass 08-09-2017 04:53 PM

Sarpork for Sfan, pitching tent here...

hiall1 08-09-2017 04:54 PM

Pitching tent!

SkyNote 08-09-2017 07:20 PM

Please do it!

Sfan 08-09-2017 11:08 PM

I realised that if I wanted to post my story up onto the Uni Confessions page, i would need to be a Uni student with a matriculation number ...

:mad::mad::mad:

chatforfun 08-09-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfan (Post 16402443)
I realised that if I wanted to post my story up onto the NTU Confessions page, i would need to be an NTU student with a matriculation number ...

:mad::mad::mad:

You can post here haha

otamay 09-09-2017 12:25 AM

Another supporter here, TS please post your story here

Sfan 09-09-2017 12:31 AM

Well even if I were to post, I probably will not be posting an explicit description of the incident, as some of the other bros are likely to do.

I don't wish for my narrative to be a lurid description bordering on fiction, to the extent that some people may disbelieve that this narrative were true.

I'm merely going to describe the whole circumstance as it came to pass, and try to express more of my feelings toward the whole incident ....

Sfan 09-09-2017 12:54 AM

Well, here goes ...

I first encounterd her when she responded to my online ad. The site on which I posted my ad has a reputation for poor responses, scams and pranksters, so initially I felt that her response was no different than the many others I had encountered. Still, I responded as politely as I could.

A little background on my ad, I posted an ad looking for people willing to be nude, with the possibility of a little petting, mutual touching with no sex involved. I think I'm past the age where sex is a must, and I'm perfectly fine with the intimacy that mutual touch and the feeling of skin-on-skin is more than sufficient, and yes, I would be willing to pay for that. i guess it's the reason why us bros, as we get older, look less for outright sex on this forum, and migrate to massages with teasing or hand jobs.

Anyway, let's call her S. S contacted me and after the usual pleasantries and discussions, we agreed on the terms and conditions of our meet, and we agreed to meet in Bugis.

I'm always very wary of first encounters, for I have been targetted by unscrupulous people before, but that's another story. We arranged to meet at the National Library.

S tried to describe her attire and where she was waiting, and I walked around trying to figure out which of the young ladies in the area was her. After some minutes of aimless searching, I decided to take the risk and told her to meet me at one of the budget hotels at Bugis.

After booking a room and waiting for what seemed to be an eternity, S finally showed up. At first glance she looked rather typical, a young lady, of average build and a sweet smiley demeanour. I would not describe her as hot, but more of the studious type you'd find in a library than doing these types of encounters.

FatalSeduction9 09-09-2017 01:39 AM

Keep it going bro! Late night camping for more.

Sfan 09-09-2017 01:44 AM

Upon receiving her payment, she proceeded to strip and took out a book and lay down on one of the beds in the room. I had gotten a room with 2 separate beds, and I was on the other bed, fully clothed, looking at her. The deal we had initially was for her to be nude and be allowed to do whatever she wanted, and for me to be able to touch her.

Looking at her clutching her book in an attempt to be as normal and nonchalant as possible, I could feel that she was rather nervous about the whole incident. I decided to keep talking to her, hoping she'd be less nervous.

I learnt that this was actually her first time meeting someone for such "freelance" work, and she had actually woken up that day feeling extremely nervous and worried. In fact, as she was approaching the hotel she actually contemplating backing out, which probably explained the delay in her arrival.

She told me a little bit about her Uni course, and from her description of her family and her past, i gathered she was trying to rely less on her parents and to try to earn a bit more money for her upcoming overseas internship. She was from one of the elite schools (I gathered) but refused to disclose her Uni, or her school/ JC, other than saying everyone knows it.

conquer 09-09-2017 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfan (Post 16402889)
She told me a little bit about her Uni course, and from her description of her family and her past, i gathered she was trying to rely less on her parents and to try to earn a bit more money for her upcoming overseas internship. She was from one of the elite schools (I gathered) but refused to disclose her Uni, or her school/ JC, other than saying everyone knows it.

Is our economy really that bad? :o

How much did you pay her for doing this shit?

JustANewbie 09-09-2017 08:13 AM

Nice start, more please.

Sfan 09-09-2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 16402931)
Is our economy really that bad? :o

How much did you pay her for doing this shit?

Well, one thing I learnt in all my years of cheonging, is never to pass judgement on the characters, motives or circumstances surrounding why people engage in this.

For me, so long as it's a mutual consensual act by adults, no crimes were involved, no scams, no underaged shitz and no one gets hurt in the process, really, who are we to judge the whos and whys.

I understand to a certain extent why S did it. She responded to my ad cos i specified sex was not a necessity. She also did a bit of research, knowing I had been on that particular site for a long time with no bad reviews.

It would be a great hypocrisy, on my part, and the part of many bros and sis here, to think lowly of the participants of this forum, while at the same time covertly enjoying what's presented on this forum. It'll be akin to condemning upskirt voyeurs openly while amassing a collection of upskirt vids on the sly.

As to circumstances, yes, she could take up other part time work, but as she says, doing so would involve taking up a lot of time, time an undergrad might put to use in her studies.