The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   One Shot, thats it (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=263073)

lonereth 11-12-2011 08:46 AM

One Shot, thats it

I'm not sure are the guys here facing the same issue? As in when your other half or gf, makes you cum, after that you lost your mood. Do you face that? How to improve?

superk92 11-12-2011 09:54 AM

Re: One Shot, thats it

cannot be helped, you're born lidat 1, too bad

guowei8 11-12-2011 10:06 AM

Weak la you

justl00king 11-12-2011 10:11 AM

No such prob, I'm a horny dude so once not enough. :p

But don't think there's anything wrong. just do once everyday is still fine. :)

X_plorer 11-12-2011 10:14 AM

It's all depend on ur the other partner and your mood also.. Most of the time is one shot, that's it..

When you are in the mood and ur partner is a expert.. I think you will be gone sia.. No need to walk liao.. Too weak to walk..

Dun tell me you never do more than 3 -4 times or more before?

chris_lee_85 11-12-2011 10:16 AM

I think u bonk her till very boring... Maybe u can try asking her to wear smth sexy to turn u on...

outtalove 11-12-2011 10:39 AM

Ask you then, what if you are bonking a fling or fb instead? Also one shot?

Sometimes you are too bored of your other half, so try to spice things up a little

Rasta Marley 11-12-2011 11:54 AM

Hmm....my view is that everyone has his off day. Sometimes, you will have no difficulty is cumming more than twice during your session; I have ever cum 4 times in the space of 2 hours. However, there will be times when you struggle to cum even once, and after cumming for the first ime, you will feel like a spent force and will just be unable to do it anymore for that day.

I think it could also be related to mental stress if you had a bad day at work/home which could translate into impacting your sex life. No 2 people will have the same experience. Just sharing my views.

feral888 11-12-2011 12:02 PM

Does that happen when you do it with another woman?

I enjoy sex so once is never enough.

astonn 11-12-2011 01:35 PM

normally after my first shot, of cos like dame tired liao, but if my gal simulate me again i will stand and have a second go.
if there no simulation, i think i will just wrap up and end game liao.
Last time i did it with i was like 23yr old, with my wife then, 5 shot in 2 hr. after that i was really drain. she happy i dead

CaptNeeda 11-12-2011 04:05 PM

When I was in my early twenties , 3 shots also not a problem but as I grow older , now can only manage to have one shot.

deptrai4u 11-12-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonereth (Post 6661728)
I'm not sure are the guys here facing the same issue? As in when your other half or gf, makes you cum, after that you lost your mood. Do you face that? How to improve?

Try taking raw oysters 1h before the session.. i tried but confirmed does not work 100%... i ate 8 oysters and only 5 of them worked...:rolleyes:

pro.d.igy 11-12-2011 09:55 PM

For me, after the 1st shot, I don't lose the mood so soon. Perhaps it's psychological issue for you. Why not try to pinpoint the reason why your mood is gone so soon? :)

LovePotion 12-12-2011 02:24 AM

Same, the second shot is like doing for the sake of doing it.

Thats why i drink red bull and use performance condom to delay my climax so that i have enough energy to wack all the way.

ajlover 12-12-2011 09:40 AM

Sometimes I game over in 1st round in few mins when I get too excited.. can get hard on the 2nd round, but 99% of the time, I cant shoot anymore... so the gal just will song song enjoy the fuck...

Once my ex told her, her other bf can cum 7x in 3hrs... knn... i felt such a loser.. fucked her a few times, too pressurised to stay hard... even have to jerk off in the morning in order to stay hard longer....

These days old liao.. one shot one kill... game over for the day (and next 2 days too) :(