The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls advice. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=705281)

3someking 09-10-2018 07:20 PM

Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls advice.

I told her I wanted to break up with her.

She make a police report stating that she did abortion of our baby. And she said she wants me to be responsible for it. She threaten me that if I dont marry her, she will take civil actions against me. She told me she can pass the police report to the lawyer. I am afraid the lawyer will send letter to my house.

What should I do now? :confused:

cleyeo 09-10-2018 08:35 PM

Re: Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls adv

you didnt rape her, did you ?.
she cant do anything on you !! she was not underage when both of you were making the baby. She was not threaten.
the one who did the abortion was her not you.

fallen11 09-10-2018 09:03 PM

Re: Girlfriend threatens to take Civil action against me if I dont marry her. Pls adv

hahahahhahahahahhaa
u underaged ah?
or the girl underaged? :D

3someking 09-10-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 17907481)
hahahahhahahahahhaa
u underaged ah?
or the girl underaged? :D

no leh. we both in 30s.

3someking 09-10-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleyeo (Post 17907399)
you didnt rape her, did you ?.
she cant do anything on you !! she was not underage when both of you were making the baby. She was not threaten.
the one who did the abortion was her not you.

no lah not rape. we both in 30s

sexcision 09-10-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3someking (Post 17907203)
I told her I wanted to break up with her.

She make a police report stating that she did abortion of our baby. And she said she wants me to be responsible for it. She threaten me that if I dont marry her, she will take civil actions against me. She told me she can pass the police report to the lawyer. I am afraid the lawyer will send letter to my house.

What should I do now? :confused:

The police gonna charge u with murder? Or the lawyer gonna send letter to ask for maintenance fee? Hahaha can’t believe someone in 30s asking these questions.

3someking 09-10-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexcision (Post 17907625)
The police gonna charge u with murder? Or the lawyer gonna send letter to ask for maintenance fee? Hahaha can’t believe someone in 30s asking these questions.

can explain what are some of the civil actions the lawyer can take against me?

I Love Boobs 09-10-2018 10:29 PM

This is a MeToo era where they can charge you with marital rape even.
All the girl has to do is cry rape....
Even if you're innocent, extricating yourself will be a time-consuming process....
Plus it'll drain you emotionally....
Paid sex is honestly cheaper, more fun and less stressful

youmee 09-10-2018 10:41 PM

There is no case against you. The police report is just a informal "for record purpose" report. Cause there is no criminal content in it.

As for civil suit, I greatly doubt she can take any action. Although we have women charter, that is for married women. This is just a BGR problem. And I think you make a good move to breakup.

Cause obviously, you have a crack gf to begin with. How to be husband and wife with a person that has something wrong up the brain?

fieryguy80 09-10-2018 11:40 PM

Haven't married already threaten you.

After married, I think you can the only way for you to save yourself is to end your life. :(
In Singapore, WC sided with women most of the time even if the woman does wrong in the 1st place.

Woman are supposed to make his man's little bro hard, not his man's life...

Pusspuss 10-10-2018 02:25 AM

Thats y pay for fuck is the best, no drama.
Lucky she aborted the baby, if she keep the baby u be upped for paying maintenance.

3someking 10-10-2018 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youmee (Post 17907780)
There is no case against you. The police report is just a informal "for record purpose" report. Cause there is no criminal content in it.

As for civil suit, I greatly doubt she can take any action. Although we have women charter, that is for married women. This is just a BGR problem. And I think you make a good move to breakup.

Cause obviously, you have a crack gf to begin with. How to be husband and wife with a person that has something wrong up the brain?

I cant stand her attitude also. everytime when quarrel she threatened to kill me. she mentioned in whatsapp snd also use voice recorder send me.

JacqueMerlin 10-10-2018 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3someking (Post 17908589)
I cant stand her attitude also. everytime when quarrel she threatened to kill me. she mentioned in whatsapp snd also use voice recorder send me.

Stay away from Her. Don't marry her.

youmee 10-10-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Then you have evidence she has committed Criminal Intimidation towards you which is a criminal offence. Keep all this recording. It will come in handy in the future.

Big Sexy 10-10-2018 07:51 AM

She is a interesting character.. keep those whatapp message and voice recording.. it will be useful against her.

Quote: