The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MINAH hot spot verified - discreet spa with many malay gals (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=379811)

raywkk 30-06-2013 10:56 AM

MINAH hot spot verified - discreet spa with many malay gals

Went down to verify a contact from some bros & confirmed the shop is discreet (but not the hang out spot). Lady at counter said there are several minahs but reco one of their most popular (i bet all are). Room was ok & the ML was slutty CFM face (guess most minahs are). Reasonable massage, nice sentimental music for the mood. Went for body+BJ. Too bad she was bah bah type, only consolation was her big top & slutty appearance. Good BJ & I held back long enough to see her workng hard up down my shaft, upping tempo several times before I finally release the trigger. Didn't ask her name but RTM planned to explore other products.

weilun86 30-06-2013 11:12 AM

Re: MINAH hot spot verified - discreet spa with many malay gals

share location bro PM me

adsammy 30-06-2013 11:32 AM

Bro mind sharing contact n location pls? Thanks

Sk007 30-06-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raywkk (Post 9251373)
Went down to verify a contact from some bros & confirmed the shop is discreet (but not the hang out spot). Lady at counter said there are several minahs but reco one of their most popular (i bet all are). Room was ok & the ML was slutty CFM face (guess most minahs are). Reasonable massage, nice sentimental music for the mood. Went for body+BJ. Too bad she was bah bah type, only consolation was her big top & slutty appearance. Good BJ & I held back long enough to see her workng hard up down my shaft, upping tempo several times before I finally release the trigger. Didn't ask her name but RTM planned to explore other products.

bro can sgare location? in need of a minah now hehe if u know wat I mean

bizkid76 30-06-2013 11:38 AM

hi bro can share location and contacts? thanks.

dlsc01 30-06-2013 12:37 PM

Hi TS, I love minah massage. Please help me to fulfil my wish. Can pm to share the contact. Greatly appreciated. :)

hm001 30-06-2013 01:31 PM

Can share ctc n loc?

84shots 30-06-2013 02:23 PM

Bro I'm a minah fan. Please share contact. Thanks

acapboy24 30-06-2013 04:46 PM

hi bro..
can share location?
thanks in advance

Ng72 30-06-2013 04:49 PM

Can share location & contact
Quote:

Originally Posted by raywkk (Post 9251373)

parkinglot 30-06-2013 05:13 PM

can share location bro?:D

raywkk 30-06-2013 05:51 PM

PMs replied :D

MilfHunter 30-06-2013 06:19 PM

Bro can share ctc pls?

gooikc 30-06-2013 09:28 PM

hi,bro can share location.thanks.

mrpighorse 30-06-2013 10:12 PM

bro can share location and ctc please? thanks in advance!