The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=88817)

NobleEagle 08-09-2008 01:50 AM

Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeiResident (Post 3041670)
in singapore we just need to be rich and there ain any prob laying our catch but over in krungthep its a very diff scene now,

haha i tot the situation is the other way round in Sillypore...u try pickup ONS in a Thai joint in Sillypore, i can easily spend 300~400 and still ended up in GL whereas in BKK my friends can even pickup 2 and spent onli less than 100 and later another joint i spend less than 100 for enuf drinks till silly for 8 person with my friend dancing n joking around with every single girls around us (at least got 5, i took one hehe)

i think its the place more likely, RCA r mostly for younger crowds they they wan face mah, so of course everyone will dress to kill la and those not yet out to working/nightlife will tends to be more shy compared to 21/22 yr olds

didnt find anyone chio us open bottle thru out so far leh, even got in Soi Cowboy got one in Tilac n one in Baccarra say they likes Silliporean more than Japs or Korean, i know cus i bio them very long no response then only when i chio them come over open my mouth they told me tot i jap dun dare come...hear Japs & Korean r veri rough n cheap charilies towards those AGG girls

Bro u go disco sure dress up la, u wear wat go? shorts n slippers ah hehe:p

toilet$50 08-09-2008 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 3041884)
haha i tot the situation is the other way round in Sillypore...u try pickup ONS in a Thai joint in Sillypore, i can easily spend 300~400 and still ended up in GL whereas in BKK my friends can even pickup 2 and spent onli less than 100 and later another joint i spend less than 100 for enuf drinks till silly for 8 person with my friend dancing n joking around with every single girls around us (at least got 5, i took one hehe)

i think its the place more likely, RCA r mostly for younger crowds they they wan face mah, so of course everyone will dress to kill la and those not yet out to working/nightlife will tends to be more shy compared to 21/22 yr olds

didnt find anyone chio us open bottle thru out so far leh, even got in Soi Cowboy got one in Tilac n one in Baccarra say they likes Silliporean more than Japs or Korean, i know cus i bio them very long no response then only when i chio them come over open my mouth they told me tot i jap dun dare come...hear Japs & Korean r veri rough n cheap charilies towards those AGG girls

agree Bro:)

Playman 08-09-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD.king (Post 3041162)
Sifu, new type of challenge leh! how? should we join? if let prince holy know then we jilat liao, no more chance already.:D

You join and fish for me...lah as I no speak thai leh! Hhahahahah! So the next trip we are there....we got fish to eat and let Holy saliva start dropping......by the way...tonight so early mah!:D

TD.king 08-09-2008 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 3041884)

bro NE i agree wit u. Wow i notice u also another night owl ah:D

TD.king 08-09-2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 3041933)
You join and fish for me...lah as I no speak thai leh! Hhahahahah! So the next trip we are there....we got fish to eat and let Holy saliva start dropping......by the way...tonight so early mah!:D

i just woke up

Playman 08-09-2008 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD.king (Post 3041945)
i just woke up

http://photos2.hi5.com/0050/065/733/DTd24.065733-02.jpg

Hahahahha ....just woke up....Bro Noble Eagle have posted something very interesting...will check it out when I am in BKK as I love the word..."see though" the rest wear spec also cannot see.....I am asking bro Ne for the address....steam already!:D

You better join and korek more information and start fishing....:D

NobleEagle 08-09-2008 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD.king (Post 3041943)
bro NE i agree wit u. Wow i notice u also another night owl ah:D

haha ya lor now damn free for the time being till my next job :p:o

too bad now low in vit m otherwise would have gone down to Danok n relax with u guys or even BKK hehe

Playman 08-09-2008 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 3042021)

too bad now low in vit m otherwise would have gone down to Danok n relax with u guys or even BKK hehe

So bro...any address for this place that you have posted? HBD Casanova Paradise?:D

NobleEagle 08-09-2008 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 3042004)
http://photos2.hi5.com/0050/065/733/DTd24.065733-02.jpg

Hahahahha ....just woke up....Bro Noble Eagle have posted something very interesting...will check it out when I am in BKK as I love the word..."see though" the rest wear spec also cannot see.....I am asking bro Ne for the address....steam already!:D

You better join and korek more information and start fishing....:D

haha Shifu Playman, if u happens to be there tis mth Sep, u might also wanna check out tis one too

The Fish

24-SEP-08 : Penthouse Sexy Models Party at The Fish
http://www.sungsunclub.com/poster/TF080924.jpg

TD.king 08-09-2008 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 3042021)

Bro, u base at s'pore ?

Playman 08-09-2008 02:56 AM

[QUOTE=NobleEagle;3042025]haha Shifu Playman, if u happens to be there tis mth Sep, u might also wanna check out tis one too

I will be towards the end of next month only...as I need to be there with the Danok gang...hahahah:D

NobleEagle 08-09-2008 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 3042024)
So bro...any address for this place that you have posted? HBD Casanova Paradise?:D

I think its at :-

55 Emmanuelle Tower Level 3 Ratchadapísèk Rd Hûay-Kwăang Din Daeng

Tel : 02-276-4690-4 ต่อ 318

Casanova

You might wanna call them up to re-confirm?

TD.king 08-09-2008 03:04 AM

[QUOTE=Playman;3042028]
Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 3042025)
haha Shifu Playman, if u happens to be there tis mth Sep, u might also wanna check out tis one too

I will be towards the end of next month only...as I need to be there with the Danok gang...hahahah:D

Sifu playman u r needed in danok forum.

NobleEagle 08-09-2008 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 3042028)
will be towards the end of next month only...as I need to be there with the Danok gang...hahahah:D

haha too bad these two events are in month of Sep :(

dun see any events mentioned for Oct or Nov yet leh

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD.king (Post 3042027)
Bro, u base at s'pore ?

ya unfortunately haha, still tryin to "unbased" myself from Sillypore:p

Playman 08-09-2008 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 3042036)
I think its at :-

55 Emmanuelle Tower Level 3 Ratchadapísèk Rd Hûay-Kwăang Din Daeng

Tel : 02-276-4690-4 ต่อ 318

Casanova

You might wanna call them up to re-confirm?

Ok...will check it out since it is so near my hotel....Hip Hotel..hahahahah I thought the one at Nana Plaza ~ Casanova at the 2nd floor is a ladyboy bar.....hahahah Give me a fright actually!:D