The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=88817)

LeManz 03-09-2019 10:21 PM

Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt (Post 19154500)
.... I went barhop to Crazy House, Long Gun & Cockatoo before going back to Baccara again near midnight.
This time it was packed and the sign "Buy drinks before entry" was hung out again. Barely any seat available inside and sure enough both sets of girls were buck naked on both levels.

Questions to ask about drinking at Soi Cowboy. Instead of ordering individual beers and Ladies Drinks, is it possible to order a jug of beer instead and share that with the gal? Also, after drinking a few beers, if I wanted to drink something non-alcoholic (I getting old lah) do Bangkok go-go bars have something other than soft drinks, like a lemon/lime bitter?

1KnightinBKK 03-09-2019 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeManz (Post 19157854)
Questions to ask about drinking at Soi Cowboy. Instead of ordering individual beers and Ladies Drinks, is it possible to order a jug of beer instead and share that with the gal? Also, after drinking a few beers, if I wanted to drink something non-alcoholic (I getting old lah) do Bangkok go-go bars have something other than soft drinks, like a lemon/lime bitter?

bro never order a jug or bottle in an AGG.

when the lady see you order jug or bottle, they know that you want to stay there for a long time. their job/aim is to make you pay barfine asap and take them out.

most girls avoid customers who wanna sit & drink.

when i was a newbie, i told the girl can sit there have a couple of drinks first she asked me to go outside drink, i said i wanna sit there then she said she will go walk around find customers.

if you want to sit & drink, there are a couple of arab owned coyote bars in soi cowboy, their girls cannot pay barfine to go out or rather they don't want to go. but they will milk u for ladies' drinks.

patpong also have some bars with AGG girls who can go out and coyote girls who don't go out.

as for lemon & lime bitters, don't bother, waitress/bartender will ask you "arai wa?!"

non alcoholic drinks will be those standard soft drinks on tap, i ever ordered hot tea at baccara, not sure the other bars. i also try not to order drinks that are too unique because the waitress will remember you, i don't like bar staff to remember me, best to be on stealth mode.

good luck.

LeManz 04-09-2019 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK (Post 19157898)
bro never order a jug or bottle in an AGG.

most girls avoid customers who wanna sit & drink.

as for lemon & lime bitters, don't bother, waitress/bartender will ask you "arai wa?!"

non alcoholic drinks will be those standard soft drinks on tap, i ever ordered hot tea at baccara, not sure the other bars. i also try not to order drinks that are too unique because the waitress will remember you, i don't like bar staff to remember me, best to be on stealth mode.

good luck.

Thanks for the useful information bro. In that case I'll stick to bottled beers and coke. I do intend to take a gal back (if I see one that I like) else I'll probably sit there for an hour at most before moving on.

1KnightinBKK 04-09-2019 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeManz (Post 19158326)
Thanks for the useful information bro. In that case I'll stick to bottled beers and coke. I do intend to take a gal back (if I see one that I like) else I'll probably sit there for an hour at most before moving on.

Haha it's nice to sit there with a cold one and eye fuck the girls

bachiku 04-09-2019 06:14 PM

Any bros wanna hang out together in bkk 4th and 5th sep?

Naka_Timo 04-09-2019 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK (Post 19158419)
Haha it's nice to sit there with a cold one and eye fuck the girls

Yes, good sharing and nice word to use, eye fuck.

1KnightinBKK 05-09-2019 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 19161571)
Yes, good sharing and nice word to use, eye fuck.

Haha it's good training on how to flirt without using words.

Look, smile then look away. Pretend to talk to other girls. Make them gian approach you instead

Glenn Miller 05-09-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvless (Post 17558987)
I have found Emmanuel to offer 1 or 2 gems each time I go there. There is a soapy called Seven House of Angels out of city center. According to the internet, it might be stocked with young delicious SYT's a la Nataree. Wonder if anyone has been there?

I’ve been to 7...what can I say...u can have a full fledged orgy there but it’s not cheap...I don’t think there’s another place like this in Bangkok...some girls go for 13.5k per 1.5hr run...pure debauchery...the quality is no 1 too

CheongKa 05-09-2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn Miller (Post 19165183)
I’ve been to 7...what can I say...u can have a full fledged orgy there but it’s not cheap...I don’t think there’s another place like this in Bangkok...some girls go for 13.5k per 1.5hr run...pure debauchery...the quality is no 1 too

Girls better then Maria? Thanks

sgflyman 05-09-2019 11:56 PM

Hi fellow bros. Will be visiting BKK in 2 weeks time. Haven't been there for quite a while.

Any recommendations for clubs without much freelancers? How's demo if anyone has been there recently. Thanks!

unrealx262 06-09-2019 10:39 AM

Any joints to recommend for nuru or lotion massage? Saw like ezmassage premier all those.

Also is it safe to grab car there? Going alone

mankoman 06-09-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unrealx262 (Post 19168278)
Any joints to recommend for nuru or lotion massage? Saw like ezmassage premier all those.

Also is it safe to grab car there? Going alone

other than bts/mrt, i take grab car or grab taxi most of the time. for short distances, grabbike is the best. been safe for me so far, fingers crossed.

milffella 06-09-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayhay (Post 19149034)
Knuckleduster use other user ah cause u are ban. U go japan mean u rich ah, I go many time japan so I richer than u. U are stupid go Japan is rich. That show u are a boy with no Brian hahahahaha, want me to buy u a ticket anot. I think I buy ticket for u, u also no money to spend there, cause u are poor earn so little like $2600, poor thing can go jb only. Hahahahaha

mayne your next life u can afford to go japan. or in your dreams la. poo sob where got the class to go. only can afford to pay maid. tsk tsk tsk sad case loser:D

sammyboyfor 07-09-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 19170776)
mayne your next life u can afford to go japan. or in your dreams la. poo sob where got the class to go. only can afford to pay maid. tsk tsk tsk sad case loser:D

If you want to do battle with him please go to the thread that I created for the two of you.

hayhay 07-09-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 19170776)

so kunclkeduster so you mean u never been to japan? or never take plane before? you are so poor leh, I buy a ticket for you go batam. hahahahaha

so go japan is rich ah, that show you are so stupid, never been to other country except JB. hahahahaha $30 gangster dog