The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   My Lover at L18H16 (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=196185)

ahjin84 21-07-2010 01:22 AM

My Lover at L18H16

hi everyone,i'm new here. 6 months ago i went to geylang with my fren and i went into this house.I met this girl of my life.Up till now we've already known for 6 months and i kept on going to the house to find her.... she has been very good to me giving me stuff and money for me to spend when i told her i've no money.we will come ut every once a week to meet up each other.she asked me to marry her when she goes back thailand and we've already planned wat to do when back n thailand with her.we both talked alot of our future next time and i believe she is serious about our relationship. Can i ask some of the experience samster here, will i be able to bring her back to singapore after she goes back to thailand to marry her?

sammyboyfor 21-07-2010 03:59 AM

Re: My Lover at L18H16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahjin84 (Post 5041205)
hi everyone,i'm new here. 6 months ago i went to geylang with my fren and i went into this house.I met this girl of my life.Up till now we've already known for 6 months and i kept on going to the house to find her.... she has been very good to me giving me stuff and money for me to spend when i told her i've no money.we will come ut every once a week to meet up each other.she asked me to marry her when she goes back thailand and we've already planned wat to do when back n thailand with her.we both talked alot of our future next time and i believe she is serious about our relationship. Can i ask some of the experience samster here, will i be able to bring her back to singapore after she goes back to thailand to marry her?

That's strange.:confused: I've been going to the same house for the past few months and a girl there told me that I'm the only special man in her life and she wants to marry me.:eek: Could it be the same girl?????

fringe929 21-07-2010 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 5041412)
That's strange.:confused: I've been going to the same house for the past few months and a girl there told me that I'm the only special man in her life and she wants to marry me.:eek: Could it be the same girl?????

LOL, interesting way to get your pt across...

Fatboy39 21-07-2010 09:19 AM

I'm sure that you can by legal methods bring her back to SG and get her a citizenship.

But ask yourself this... Could she be using you to get one (citizenship) and then dump you after. I'm not one to judge but it could be possible and after all, WLs are very cunning.

If she really loves you, she would have quit ths job long ago so that she won't hurt your feelings (if you mind that is).

Even if you married her, are you sure she wants to come back? It would bring both you and her shame if others know that she was a WL before or if a friend who has been to the same house suddenly recognize her. That's probably why she came to SG to work in the first place. Because no one would recognize her as a WL back at home.

I dont mean to be cruel to bring you to reality but do question yourself a little so that your feelings are not hurt any further.

But if she really loves you, I wish you both the best and good luck;)!

alan0338 21-07-2010 09:47 AM

TS , now is not the time to plan for your future, now is the time for u to worry when her next DARLING is going to appear :D

Vostec 21-07-2010 10:42 AM

Read here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=192787 and here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=193285

Your chances of having something real and lasting with her ranks about the same as striking TOTO. Odds very low but still have some who win it. But I rather chance it on TOTO with confirm payout and much much lesser damage.

see see only 21-07-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

she has been very good to me giving me stuff and money for me to spend when i told her i've no money.

O yes, spent all your money on her for 6 months and she give you some $$ back ... :rolleyes: tat's nice ???

Nevertheless If u r a sillyporean - get yourself financially independent first before even considered getting married and of all, a WL ??? :eek: ..... ;)

Wish u well & no offends :o

Cheonging101 21-07-2010 11:03 AM

Time to visit L18H16. :D

What's the no. of the girl you going to marry? :p

Verizon 21-07-2010 12:37 PM

I also no money. I want to go there also :p

DegenerationX 21-07-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheonging101 (Post 5042024)
Time to visit L18H16. :D

What's the no. of the girl you going to marry? :p

bwahaha. sames thoughts here, but u beat me to it. :D

Nonteerak2553 21-07-2010 07:21 PM

Sawadee Krup ahjin 84

You only knew her for six months and you already planning to get marry with her. Does it sound too fast for you? Have you know everything about her life?

I know it's the sweetest moment in the relationship, but getting marry before a proper knowing a person character is a disastrous for your FUTURE! Asked yourself, if let say you fail to bring her to Singapore to stay with you, are you prepare to go to Thailand and live there?

I believe you are still young, go out and see the world. Choke dee!!:D

SG Obama 21-07-2010 09:23 PM

i wonder if u can speak thai... the key to a good marriage is communication... and plenty of money

goodpartner 22-07-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Can i ask some of the experience samster here, will i be able to bring her back to singapore after she goes back to thailand to marry her?

she marry her?

How long has she been working here and when is she going to R.O.D.?

ahjin84 22-07-2010 01:39 AM

yes ord soon

Triple-X 22-07-2010 02:15 PM

she wont be able to come back SG for a few years soon.u'll need to go up to find her.Anyway its better,the disntance will test yr relationship,lol :D Then along the way,u'll find out whats meant to be will be,good luck! :)