The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking for Chinese SB, $3-4k mthly (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=666328)

benjaminlim 17-09-2017 11:56 PM

Looking for Chinese SB, $3-4k mthly

Hi

I am looking for a Singaporean Chinese SB, age between 21-29. Prefer slim, at least above average looking, and long hair. I dont expect VS supermodel or Angelaababy, but chubby or bad complexion need not apply. Afterall if I am paying good $$ for your companionship, I need to at least like your looks.

Prefer B cup and above.

I am 42 yo Chinese businessman, tall, tanned and fit. Just looking for something discreet.

I am away next week for biz trip and will arrange for meet ups from 25th Sept onward. Will arrange for a coffee date first before deciding whether to proceed with arrangement.

Suitable SBs who fit my criteria please email me @

[email protected]

Please include a body pic and face pic. half face if possible. Will definitely help me w my selection process. :)

If u dont fit the bill, pls lets not waste each others' time. :) Thanks.

Cuntworth 18-09-2017 09:16 AM

Re: Looking for Chinese SB, $3-4k mthly

Got pic to show???:D

benjaminlim 20-09-2017 12:26 AM

Bump bump bump.

Email me: [email protected]

benjaminlim 23-09-2017 01:48 AM

Bumping for the weekend. Keep the emails coming, ladies. Do include your intro and pics if possible.

[email protected]

yummygums 04-10-2017 01:01 PM

don't know if he's sincere, sent picture but he doesn't want to send back his own.

benjaminlim 04-10-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yummygums (Post 16511045)
don't know if he's sincere, sent picture but he doesn't want to send back his own.

Dont be ridiculous. I am looking for SB, she should be the one sending me her photo and not the other way round.

When u go for job interview, u send them resume, or u ask them to send u resume?? :rolleyes:

benjaminlim 04-10-2017 01:28 PM

Bump bump bump. Still looking.

No time wasters pls. Some girls email me and then just stop replying. If you're not serious, dont waste my time.

Email me: [email protected]

Sfan 04-10-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjaminlim (Post 16511126)
Dont be ridiculous. I am looking for SB, she should be the one sending me her photo and not the other way round.

When u go for job interview, u send them resume, or u ask them to send u resume?? :rolleyes:

Wooo that attitude will get you nowhere bro

catherinelee 04-10-2017 02:49 PM

Becareful ladies, there has been a 40 years old plus lorry driver recently who is out to con sugarbabes.

He has been using this "finding sugarbabe" trick trying to con ladies for sometimes.

One of the victims I know already suffered big damage as he ran off after eating an expensive dinner with her at a restaurant at MBS.

Another victim almost went bed with him but luckily she discovered something was strange when she saw his handphone rang but the phone was an old Nokia phone. It was his boss calling him for work to deliver some goods.

benjaminlim 04-10-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfan (Post 16511222)
Wooo that attitude will get you nowhere bro

Dont think its my attitude thats the problem here. This person emailed me with her half face photo without any intro whatsoever, and asked me for my pic.

I would think with HER attitude like this, she wont be able to find a SD!

benjaminlim 18-03-2023 09:36 PM

Just ended an arrangement so bumping this thread.

benjaminlim 19-05-2023 11:14 AM

Bump bump bump

Ladyrain 19-05-2023 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjaminlim (Post 16511126)

Hahahahaha hahahahhaah
Chill~~

benjaminlim 24-05-2023 03:59 PM

Bump bump bump

benjaminlim 25-05-2023 05:11 PM

Bump bump bump