The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Happening in Surabaya (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=34269)

Hytronic 25-03-2005 10:37 AM

Happening in Surabaya

HI fellow samster,

I will be going to Surabaya soon for a business trip and wonder anyone have any lobang for some fun in Surabaya?

Your prompt reply is greatly appreciated.

Rainman 26-03-2005 01:05 PM

Re: Happening in Surabaya

Stand outside Tanjungan Plaza and the OKT would come and bring u go play play...

tarzan69 26-03-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hytronic
HI fellow samster,

I will be going to Surabaya soon for a business trip and wonder anyone have any lobang for some fun in Surabaya?

Your prompt reply is greatly appreciated.

Kampong dolly is our geylang,u can try it out there,cheap n gd,but place a bit run dwn,remember to contribute FR.....hehehe

Hytronic 27-03-2005 01:36 PM

I have been to Kampong dolly several times to jalan jalan only. Heard the place is meant for SEA MENS & is kindna dirty, although is inexpensive for a bonk but rather spend more $$ for a cleaner place. Any good FL in surabaya, pls recommend?? Perfer indonesia chinese

Ah joe 16-04-2005 09:07 PM

Can find chinese mae? I really doubt so.

The closest to chinese are those girls from Medan, fare skin and some speak little chinese if they have been in the trade long enough. Some Solo girls are fairer but most of them speak only Javanese and BI. I only met a few in the trade and most of them not so pretty leh. I met a fair Medan girl before and she's the only one when I was in Tretes whom look like chinese out of so many in the whole complex (a village of whores).

I was always looking for chinese in the past when I was in Java until one day I met a girl came from Sulawasi that has a Dutch mixed. Brown hair, Green eyes and well tanned skin. I give in somehow. I really hope you can find and give FR here.

Mr.Ng 10-06-2005 12:28 PM

Quote:

I have been to Kampong dolly several times to jalan jalan only. Heard the place is meant for SEA MENS & is kindna dirty, although is inexpensive for a bonk but rather spend more $$ for a cleaner place. Any good FL in surabaya, pls recommend?? Perfer indonesia chinese

Some houses at Dolly are simple, some have air con but all are cheap: 60..70.00 Rps a shot (...any race pay same same, not racist like Geylang) and if the gal is good you can tapau to your clean hotel room for another 220.000 until next morning. If immediately tapau it's 300.000, so you get a trial run credited if the gal is good. I found that an excellent system - like it. :D

There's also a small lane next to the Hyatt hotel with streetwalkers. Some true young gems, but sume druggies..just watch out!

daryl76 12-07-2005 07:59 PM

just back from a recent trip there... Dolly really is werid, a long street with alot of gals beside in those fish tanks, look very old and dirty though... near Tanjungan Plaza oso has, they all stand around the streets too, alot of bikes around for their getaway once a patrol car comes along...

Hytronic 12-07-2005 10:41 PM

daryl76,

Any FL contacts in Surabaya??? I'll be going the week after next. My last trip on April 05, my buddy bought me to Club Delux & the gals are excellent. However is quite costly to book the gal overnite. They have local & over the sea gals. Local gals fm Java & over the sea gals fm nearby island. Where can i find chinese gals in Surabaya ???

daryl76 12-07-2005 10:51 PM

bro, from wat i know of the place... no chinese gals at all
the best chance u can try is going to the discos to try hooking a rich local chinese gal, they are quite crazy in those nightspots, be careful of their bfs though

Hytronic 13-07-2005 10:10 PM

daryl76,

Will you be in Surabaya on week 30??? If yes, wanna meet up.

daryl76 14-07-2005 12:15 AM

Quote:

daryl76,

Will you be in Surabaya on week 30??? If yes, wanna meet up.

bro, when is week 30 ah?? i just came back only, might not be going so soon

Hytronic 14-07-2005 10:07 PM

daryl76,

Did you bonk any gals in SUB ??? If yes pls advise location & address.

daryl76 14-07-2005 11:40 PM

sorrie sorrie, didnt see the thread...
anyway nope, my last trip, i am virgin... did go to Dolly and Tanjungan Plaza to look see look see, the trade still very bustling, especially at night... go to Dolly and have ur choice there, but den dun drive la, parking oso dun have... take a cab there better, at Tanjungan Plaza better, at roadside, easy to identify

bodhi33 15-07-2005 02:01 PM

dudes, just head down to Kowloon Disco... plenty of chinese gals for you to choose from. I was there in May 05, go down on a Sunday night coz it's ladies' night. i just went there to have some drinks with my colleague but end having great sex with a local chinese gal in my hotel room later in the night. :) no transaction fee was even discussed but of course i gave her some money for taxi the next morning. most chinese gals there are very approachable in that disco.

there are plenty of gals hanging around the disco and those at the back of the disco are hoping for guys to either buy them drinks or pills. well, it's up to your charm to convince them to follow you after that.

happy hunting, dudes...

menyan 19-07-2005 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodhi33
dudes, just head down to Kowloon Disco... plenty of chinese gals for you to choose from. ...

Bro Bodhi33,

Dude, this Kowloon Disco surely sounds happening.
Could you please tell me where it is? Is it in any shopping centre, hotels, etc?
I will be going to Surabaya early next week. May give it a try and let y'all know.

Ciao dude.