The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Dubai (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=16216)

Kongsamiya 30-07-2006 04:36 PM

Re: Dubai

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotrod40
Can drink a bit lah but not too much ..
I'm staying at Four Points Sheraton at Bur Dubai until next Tue 1 Aug where i will depart for Kuwait.
U can call me at +971 503563806

Can drink a bit but not too much, u ready pan chu siak lou fu, Last March u joined us and drink the most while playing dice (u got sasa to support u)
Last nite u game enough to join and also kana quite alot.

Outing Last nite at Chinese KTV

Attendances

Bro Lysander (CO) & GF
Bro Lai & GF
Bro Chutiya & MM
Bro Hotrod & Luo Ti & another MM after Luo Ti
Of cause me & GF

Last Bro Lai Birthday (going to get his CPF soon:D ) So CO arranged for KTV bashing at our usual place. Reached there 915pm. no MM working except Luo Ti. called MAMASAN arrange for MM for Bro Chutiya and Bro Hotrod. While waiting for MM, Bro Lai started his ka ren yen chan huey.
Ask Luo ti whether can she take cold drink (last time say cannot drink because relative visit- she was with Bro SJB 1994) Say no problem, so she can have Bro Hotrod.
2 MM arrived later but not Bro Chutiya piece of meat but game enough to take one for the game. So start our usual dices guessing game. After 3 round Luo Ti started to go Toilet to Merlion. By round 5 she is out and bro Hotrod no choice but bring in backup MM. Bro Chutiya was very quite furious when his mm question him why must help him in his drink ( actually he starts to see some beauty in her after afew drink)
Bro Lai was flying due to the fact the Birthday boy was the locked target for CO and My gf the whole nite... and of cause with all the bros cheering on...

KTV Nite ended with Bro Hotrod (2nd MM wear red )and Bro Chutiya emptied handed.. CO, Bro Lai & company left for the nite. My GF proceed to her usual mahjong game..

Bro Chutiya suggested round 2, so proced to Marine club for live band.. was quite late (1am) most of the leftover MM cannot make it.. Nite ended at 2.15am with Bro Hotrod pick 1 MM, Bro Chutiya still trying to contact SYZ and me with Dalian MM. :D

Bro Hotrod, waiting your FR....

chutiya 31-07-2006 05:07 AM

Thinking last night better don't waste it, go hunt again also sian, just nice little swallow sms me "what I doing", knn the lower brain take over, reply for her to come over.

Bit of problem at the lobby, she po the wrong room number, security did not allow her to come up. So went down pick her up, wah lan eh, like wear WL all over, pang pua liap, heavy make up, whole world also look at me, see pay pai say.

Round #1
---------
Anyway, finally came into the room. Buay tahan liao, throw her onto the bed, started to strip her layer by layer. Before she can open the CD, I already in liao. Must be the Guiness I had earlier, Tong peng ku, either that must be the training in Dubai....Anyway, she damn wet, all my cock hair like kena conditoner.

Round #2
---------

After finish room-service supper, decide to work a bit, startup laptop. She said she tired wanted to sleep. After working for bit, started to crawl back to bed start to finger her. She actually damn horny, start to use mineto rub against hers. Knn, wet again, this time, put in only she went to automode, rock all the way till I cum.

So now resting, I open laptop and chokang while she sleep.

This is Chutiya, live from Dubai...signing out...

Rainman 31-07-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
You are most welcum, next time find a more WL friendly hotel. U could had called me that nite. I can convert my living into screwing room within minutes.:p Spare mattress available which did it for Bro Rainman.. oops

Heheheh.... Forgot what time I got to your place.... Great dinning hall and it was indeed a great fark... Forgot her name, 69, MOT and she came twice...

Rush like mad to airport with her by my side..... She help me get taxi lah.... otherwise I would miss my flight....hehehe

Kiss goodbye and gave her US220... Ex hor??

cabayasi 01-08-2006 01:41 AM

bro, heard the cars there very cheap compare to our land here, is it true?

Bro sjb1994, didn't know you are in Dubai too, must guide little bro here if I have change to go over.

lysander 01-08-2006 11:12 AM

Chief

Not to worry.....
We can have lunch anytime.....

Quote:

Wanted to send to airport but chou kong refuse to let me go until 7.30am. went ot living room and you are gone.... next time you cum and got hotel, CO can help u liao. He has got a new nice comfi bed sofa in the living.. Bro Chutiya tried liao during our Mahjaong session..

CO, Don't get angry for not inviting for lunch. Drove a 2 seater Lotus today, so can't take additional pax.. Bro Chutiya love the car but then we sweat thru out the journey as the Air-con system was not meant for Middle East...:o

sjb1994 01-08-2006 03:23 PM

Alamak, another mistake, forgot to fall-out before leaving Dubai. Sorry Chief, CO, next time sure inform you all before leaving. Sorry.

Bro cabayasi, me not station there, just fly, touch and go. CO and chief are the best guide there.

Kongsamiya 01-08-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabayasi
bro, heard the cars there very cheap compare to our land here, is it true?

Bro sjb1994, didn't know you are in Dubai too, must guide little bro here if I have change to go over.

CO, we can leave cabayasi alone hor, bro sjb1994 can the honour lah.:p :D

sjb1994 02-08-2006 10:11 AM

Quote:

CO, we can leave cabayasi alone hor, bro sjb1994 can the honour lah.:

Chief, I only can bring him to Metro site, all male, sand and machinery. Me still newbie in DTF.

Cabayasi, me make a lot of mistake in DTF liau, don't add salt for me, please!:o

lysander 02-08-2006 11:24 AM

Chief

Of course.......DTF will inform all recruits and officers....not to entertain bro cabayasi............kekekekek

Quote:

CO, we can leave cabayasi alone hor, bro sjb1994 can the honour lah.:p :D

cabayasi 02-08-2006 11:14 PM

Dear Dubai bros, can enlightern me what have I did wrong? Before even have a trip already got ban??????:confused:

lysander 03-08-2006 11:08 AM

Bro Cabayasi

Don't worry, we are joking.....
Welcome you to Dubai anytime.....
Just make sure to call Chief or me when you arrive.....

Quote:

Dear Dubai bros, can enlightern me what have I did wrong? Before even have a trip already got ban??????:confused:

Kongsamiya 03-08-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Aiyah, no ban no ban, u are most welcum to join us here. like CO said, just contact us and u will be entertained.....:D

Kongsamiya 03-08-2006 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysander
Bro Cabayasi

Don't worry, we are joking.....
Welcome you to Dubai anytime.....
Just make sure to call Chief or me when you arrive.....

CO, no mahjong 2morrow, gf and teddy bear flying back to dalian 2morrow nite.. free man for the next 14 days....:p

lysander 03-08-2006 01:51 PM

Chief

Your gf and teddy bear going back only 14 days or for good????

Quote:

CO, no mahjong 2morrow, gf and teddy bear flying back to dalian 2morrow nite.. free man for the next 14 days....:p

Kongsamiya 03-08-2006 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysander
Chief

Your gf and teddy bear going back only 14 days or for good????

yah loh... only 14 days..... Told her to stay away from your Miao2 affair. Just incase:D