The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Foreskin pains. Circumcise? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=645097)

HomeDelete 26-03-2017 04:00 PM

Foreskin pains. Circumcise?

I very rarely pull back my foreskin because it hurts so fucking much. And even when I pull it back, I think the skin around the base is too tight, making my dick purple red.

I usually put on condom myself without pulling the skin back.

Anyone else got this problem? How do you solve it? Is the only way to surgical circumcise?

Big Sexy 26-03-2017 04:37 PM

Re: Foreskin pains. Circumcise?

here..read this 2 thread on phimosis

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=600392

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=632398

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeDelete (Post 15764291)
I very rarely pull back my foreskin because it hurts so fucking much. And even when I pull it back, I think the skin around the base is too tight, making my dick purple red.

I usually put on condom myself without pulling the skin back.

Anyone else got this problem? How do you solve it? Is the only way to surgical circumcise?

milf5554 26-03-2017 04:38 PM

Circumcision is the way to go!

Your dick will enjoy more fresh air.

And sex is awesome for you and your partner!

IAmAwesome 26-03-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeDelete (Post 15764291)
Is the only way to surgical circumcise?

In my opinion to circumcise is actually the best way and will solve your problem instantly

Shuda 28-03-2017 12:55 AM

i had the same problem as you TS, i went for circumcision procedure and it was much better after that.

read up more on Circumcision and recovery process to understand better.

milf5554 28-03-2017 01:52 PM

That's the best option :D

fatigue 29-03-2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milf5554 (Post 15764418)
Circumcision is the way to go!

Your dick will enjoy more fresh air.

And sex is awesome for you and your partner!

Huh, u serious? Foreskin has so many nerve endings, males get more sensation from sex and the skin going back and forth in a woman means more stimulation for her. How is sex better with a cut penis?

sammyboyfor 29-03-2017 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatigue (Post 15773922)
Huh, u serious? Foreskin has so many nerve endings, males get more sensation from sex and the skin going back and forth in a woman means more stimulation for her. How is sex better with a cut penis?

From my personal experience sex is better after circumcision.

Removal of the foreskin exposes the glans fully and it is the glans that provides the best sensation of all.

fatigue 30-03-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 15774129)
From my personal experience sex is better after circumcision.

Removal of the foreskin exposes the glans fully and it is the glans that provides the best sensation of all.

Unless you wear condom, the skin will go back and forth, exposing the glans anyways (and dis is very stimulating for ladies), so i don't see how circumcision is better for sex. But to each their own, as long both parties cum and have fun :D

BroRelax 31-03-2017 12:31 AM

I had the same problem when I was young.

I remembered I alway tried to pull the foreskin a bit whenever I bath. But on an occasion, I accidentally pull it all the way back and it got stuck. As my penis was very sensitive (very young then), I got a full erectiion making the situation even worst. My penis head was red and swollen.

I quickly tried to push back the foreskin to cover the penis head, but can't and seem stuck.

So I waited for a while till my penis went limb and slowly, I managed to pull the skin back.

From then on, whenever I bath, I'll push back and forth and my foreskin was stretch. Soon, my problem was solved without the need to circumcise.

xinglx 01-04-2017 05:00 PM

I was not able to pull back last year and I did manage to make my foreskin soft and able to pull back fully under a month by giving hot bath on my penis everyday.

Like brorelax i did the routine, Pull back and forth during bath.

Funlover 02-04-2017 04:59 PM

Bros that went for circumcision can share where you guys went and also the cost? And also how's the procedure?? Thanks in advance.

sammyboyfor 03-04-2017 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funlover (Post 15790765)
Bros that went for circumcision can share where you guys went and also the cost? And also how's the procedure?? Thanks in advance.

All the info you will ever need is in this thread. :rolleyes::mad: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290

More than 100 pages of pertinent information.

blurtoad000 23-04-2017 08:39 AM

I guess depend on which stage you are in. If your is tight but can still stretch, you can try the exercise that bro described to stretch it and hopefully it can lessen a bit and solve your problem.

If your is totally closed and left with just a small hole, better to get it remove for hygenie reason too as every time you pee, it is ballon up and you cannot clean it

Kobayashi99 23-04-2017 01:31 PM

if yours is tight, try pulling the foreskin back when unerected, and leave it there while wearing boxers
it may feel uncomfortable at first, but the skin will stretch out over time
i did it when i was in my secondary school, if your skin has some parts attached-glued to the glans, doctor can prescribe some cream for it to de-attach from the skin over time.
circumcision should not be the first option