The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   What kind of food to bring? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683712)

tatsuyakajiwara 08-03-2018 04:13 PM

What kind of food to bring?

Fellow samsters, i have a quick question...what kind of food appropriate to be given to the lady in FL Dome3? I'm a foreigner who make frequent visit in Singapore, i noticed several times when i read FR, people do bring food to them which could probably increase their overall service...

I had a couple of session before, and i noticed some of the lady just eat fruit for their dinner (:eek:), if i had to spend >SGD300++ on banging a chick, i might as well start investing on little thing that might make my encounter more enjoyable...

What is generally more acceptable? does couple of breads are okay? do i buy a whole complete meal? or just simply give chocolate/confectionery would be sufficient? should i avoid buying oily food?...as you can tell I'm not really good with this, and there is this fear that i might indirectly insulting them (i would assume pork product should be avoided)

remyken 08-03-2018 04:55 PM

Re: What kind of food to bring?

Save the trouble. No need food, give a little extra cash as tips :D

Heronoteasy 08-03-2018 09:54 PM

Its the heart that shows.

Any food you buy they appreciate.
Kindness bring you Happiness.

WELCOME TO SINGAPORE :)

Uncletopui 08-03-2018 10:17 PM

Yeah if you're planning to bonk Indonesian FRs then avoid pork. Some may not be muslim but better to err on the right side. But then again if they're on this line of work, do they care so much about the religious stuffs? Who knows really. I don't really like bringing rice or noodle food because I don't like the smell when kissing them, so if I do bring along something to give them to eat I would bring something like some of those fancy pastries.

ibanezjem555 08-03-2018 10:22 PM

Usually, I bring nothing. Then their expectations not too high. Then once in a while pass them a box of chocolates ferrero.. then they kenna blur mind trick.

Don't treat them too well or else they will makan you. Just respect them and make more return trips to show support. This they appreciate more.

youmee 08-03-2018 10:56 PM

Trust me bro, tips works better than buying food. Unless you go during lunch or dinner time and you already pre empt okt you buy food. If not, high chance food not to their taste, or it will end up in the rubbish chute.

hccheonger 09-03-2018 10:42 AM

I brought Ferrero Rocher and she was so happy.

Choco works :)

rey69 09-03-2018 11:43 AM

They love branded food like starbucks.
. ....International

tatsuyakajiwara 09-03-2018 09:49 PM

I guess i got general idea what to do, thx for all the replies..^^b

nokia3650 10-03-2018 04:29 PM

I bring my bawbag full of sperm.

Overstone 10-03-2018 04:48 PM

For me cash tips works the best. I will only buy food for girls I RTF and they indicated they hope or wish to eat "blah blah blah" if they have a chance, then I will buy.

nickharold 14-03-2018 12:20 AM

I love how we all visit FL and pay women for sex but still care about them haha

Trigger88 18-03-2018 03:51 PM

Now that someone talked about it, are these FLs allowed to tag along with us after their service? You know just like grabbing a bite to eat at a local resto, etc.?

des4fuck 19-03-2018 05:20 PM

Bring the food u want to eat and get their share

fun12345 22-03-2018 07:40 PM

Curry chicken??