The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Two > One (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=616274)

Cheesebeast 10-07-2016 02:59 AM

Two > One

Back in secondary school, i had my first girlfriend, Tiffany. Tiffany was a really sweet and pretty girl who came from a good family. I came from an all boys school so meeting girls was a little difficult so i dated Tiffany throughout my secondary school days.

Tiffany was a really great girlfriend - pretty, intelligent and funny. Though she does have her grumpy moments from time to time, she was still adorable to me. Things were great during our relationship.

However, things started changing when we reached our jc days. Schoolwork got heavier and we saw each other less. We still go out and mantained our relationship though. My guy friends keep teasing me and asked if we had sex before. Well we never did throughout our 3 years dating. They laughed at my situation.

Sex was a really difficult topic for us. As much as i wanted it, i was afraid it might ruin our relationship. I have asked Tiffany if she wanted it but, coming from a respected family, she said she would only give herself after marriage. So there was no chance of us having sex.

But being a guy, and seeing my other guy friends having regular sex with their girlfriends, kinda left me envious. Tiffany and i have been together for over 3 years and we share everything with each other, yet she still didn't want to get intimate with me. It bothered me more than it should.

Being in jc meant that i finally had female classmates after 10 years in an all boys school. As a requirement, we had to do project work which meant working in groups. Being in the humanities stream also meant that my class comprised mostly of female students. It was like a reward for missing 10 years of female companionship.

My teacher assigned me to a group of 3 girls, with me being the only guy. There was this particular girl who i found rather attractive, Faeza. Faeza was a malay mix girl with tanned skin and shapely assets. She had straight long hair tied in a ponytail and a side swept fringe. Among the 3 girls, she was the easieat to talk to as the other 2 chinese girls were rather shy having come from an all girls secondary school.

Despite Faeza's sexy charms, i was still faithful to Tiffany and only saw Faeza as a classmate.

tomac160 10-07-2016 03:02 AM

Re: Two > One

Camping starts here.....

OnTheRoof 10-07-2016 03:45 AM

Do continue TS

Cheesebeast 10-07-2016 09:03 AM

Project work back in jc meant that we would be spending a lot of time together throughout the year. Having come from an all boys school pretty much my entire life, being around girls was definitely something new but i was looking forward to it.

By the end of the month, once our project direction was established, we had our first group meeting on a Saturday. Since Faeza's house was located the most centrally, we decided to have our meeting there in the evening. Before that, i decided to go out with Tiffany.

Tiffany: So how's school so far? Made any new friends?

Me: School's ok i guess. They have already assigned our group project mates so we'll be working together for the rest of the year.

Tiffany: How's your group members? Are they nice?

Me: They seem ok. We just started school so we don't really know each other that well yet.

Tiffany: Who are they?

Me: Well there's Joyce, Kai En and Faeza. Joyce and Kai En were from CHIJ St. Nichs and Faeza was from Beaty secondary.

Tiffany: Huh? Your groupmates all girls?

Me: Yeah, you know how humanities stream has mostlu girls in them.

Tiffany: So any of them pretty?

At that point i knew that the honest answer was not the correct answer. Among the girls, Faeza stood out. Joyce and tiffany were decent but Faeza was the head turner with her figure and assets. She was the type of girl you fancy in bed. But there was no way i could let Tiffany know that.

Me: They look normal i guess. None as pretty as you.

Tiffany: Yes and don't forget that.

Me: Hey i really need to go. We've got a group meeting at Faeza's house.

Tiffany: Oh okay. Call me tonight ok.

With that, i gave Tiffany a peck on the cheeks and made my home to Eunos. Fortunately, Faeza stayed close to the MRT station so i didn't have to sweat much looking for her place. Once i arrived, Joyce and Kai En were already there. Faeza welcomed me in.

Throughout the evening, the discussion went smoothly. All three girls were quite expressive with their ideas hence ideas flowed in abundance. By the end of the evening, we got a lot of work done and called it a night. Joyce left slightly earlier due to family commitments and Kai En soon after, leaving me and Faeza to finalise the details. I stayed back a while to get to know her better.

Faeza: So Zac, got a girlfriend?

Me: Yeah. We've been together for over three years.

Faeza: Three years. Wow. Does she study in our school?

Me: No she's at Meridian jc. How about you? Seeing anyone?

Faeza: Me? No. I think i'm done with boys for the time being. Just got out of a bad relationship in secondary school so i'm taking a break.

Me: What happened?

As Faeza was telling me about her past relationship, i was listening while admiring her delicious figure. She was dressed simple in a white t-shirt and fbt shorts. Her white t-shirt must have been worn out as the outline of her red bra can clearly be seen and her fbt shorts were so short that i could see her butt. Seeing her in such a revealing outfit was sending my imaginations wild.

Faeza: . . . so i made a vow, no more boys for a year.

Me: Wow that's kinda harsh. That bad huh.

Faeza: You have no idea.

Me: Well thanks for having us here. It's getting late. I should get going.

Faeza stretched herself to reach for the house keys on the table. As she bent forward to grab them, i could see her bra and boobs down her shirt. Wow they were ample and shapely. Definitely larger than Tiffany's. I had an instant boner from that sight. Good thing i was wearing jeans.

Faeza: Bye bye. See you in school.
Faeza flashed a smile as i made my way to the elevator.

That night, as promised, i called Tiffany.

Tiffany: Hey babe. How did the meeting go?

Verysadstory 10-07-2016 09:32 AM

Pitching tent waiting for TS to come back

spongebob123 10-07-2016 09:43 AM

Preparing popcorn.. While waiting for updates. :)

Via1314 10-07-2016 10:40 AM

Yeah waiting for TS

badboy 10-07-2016 11:31 AM

Malay ladies are hawt..polite and yet their bodies r va va voom!

Thanks TS for the time n effort to pen down your story for our sinful pleasure..

Cheers
Badboy

curious11 10-07-2016 11:44 AM

nice story! keep it coming!

Bote2 10-07-2016 12:55 PM

Support TS here.

chong68 10-07-2016 03:39 PM

Nice start :)
Please continue TS

ilovesmurfs 10-07-2016 04:03 PM

great start! camping for more

GreatScott 10-07-2016 08:28 PM

Standing by with potato chips and beer . :)

Bugsey 10-07-2016 08:53 PM

Camping with popcorn and coke :)

Cheesebeast 11-07-2016 11:08 AM

Everything in school went as per normal however i saw Faeza differently ever since that evening. I knew i've thought she was rather sexy but i was never attracted to her. I didn't know if i felt emotionally closer to her after our conversations that evening or if it was just lust after peeking down her shirt. Remembering that sight alone gave me an instant erection. I crossed my legs to hide the bulge in my pants.

We were having project work lesson where our teacher was explaining the requirements and upcoming deadlines. Just across the classroom was where Faeza was sitting with her group of friends. Her hair was tied back as always with her side swept fringe. Her slightly altered uniform accentuated her curvacious figure and her skirt was about 10cm above her knees. Wow she looked sexy just sitting there...

Ms. Au - Alright class, as you know the final deadline for your group proposals is due this friday. Don't forget to submit to me in soft and hardcopy.

At that point, Faeza texted in our group chat.

Faeza - Hey guys, last meeting at my place after school k

Me - Ok

Kai En - :)

Joyce - I've got tennis training. Will be there slightly later.

After school, we made our way together to Faeza's house. The 30min journey allowed us to bond together apart from our normal school stuff. Once we reached, Faeza's house was empty as her parents were working while her sister was sleeping over at her friend's place. We began finalising the details of our proposal while awaiting Joyce's arrival.

Joyce arrived a few hours later to input her portion into our proposal before we wrapped up for the night. Kai En and Joyce left together while i waited for my mum to come and pick me up. Once again i was temporarily alone with Faeza.

Faeza - So what time is your mom reaching?

Me - Could take some time. She's driving down from the West. You don't mind if i waited here for a while right?

Faeza - Haha it's no problem. There's no one here anyway. It's nice to have some company.

Me - What time do your parent's usually get home?

Faeza - Well it depends. But they mostly reach home after 11pm.

Me - So you've got the whole house to yourself every night. That's so fun and exciting.

Faeza - Yeah i guess...

Me - You don't like that?

Faeza - Sometimes it gets kinda boring and lonely.

Me - Hey at least your parents aren't the strict type like mine. I've got a 9pm curfew.

Faeza - 9pm?? Gosh that's early!

Me - Yup that's my parents. They pretty much restrict my social life. No drinking, partying, clubbing, smoking, dating and any -ings in my life.

Faeza - Hahaha. So no dating huh? Does your parents know about your girlfriend?

Me - Well they do suspect that i have one but i keep denying it for three years running.

Faeza - Hahahaha what a secret.

Me - You know what they say - strict parents raise the best liars.

Faeza - Hahaha i can see that. So lemme guess, you're still a virgin?

How did that topic arise? I thought to myself. That question really left me uncomfortable. I remained silent and smiled at her.

Faeza - I'll take that silence as a yes.

Me - Hey it's not a big deal. I'm just the traditional type. I prefer saving myself till marriage.

Faeza - That sounds like your girlfriend talking.

I was stunned by her response. How could she have known what Tiffany was like.

Faeza - All boys want sex. Even the most "decent" guys have erotic fantasies. Listen here, a gentlemen is simply a parient wolf.

Me - There are guys out there who don't think like that.

Faeza - Yup, gay guys. And even they lust for other men.

There was silence for a while after that conversation. Faeza stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to refill her iced tea. I used to opportunity to take a glace of her as she headed for the kitchen.

She was still in her uniform. Her altered shirt gave some shape to her chest although i'm certain it do them complete justice. Underneath them were two huge melons for sure. Her above knee length skirt revealed her slender legs. I've always known Malay girls had better assets and Faeza definitely confirmed it.

I soon got a text from my mum saying she had reached. I said goodbye to Faeza and made my way down.

Mum - So honey, how was school today?