The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Naughty naughty west side (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=630040)

scarlettfantasy 08-10-2016 10:48 PM

Naughty naughty west side

Knock off early from office one day, got a sniff and sore back from the bad sleep posture at night so I decided to hunt down some parlour in the west for a good rub. Usually you don't associate a good rub with a happy ending (very rarely you get both at least from my experience).... so i decided to choose a good hard massage today instead with no ending in mind.
I found a massage parlor advertise as TCM, so i stepped in and was greeted by a young Chinese Milf (probably in her mid 30's). I opted for 1 hour (massage was $40)
The massage began,Slowly she worked her way down my back unknitting all the tied up muscles. She massaged with precision and not just using "brute force" to force her way through the body. You can feel all the stress in those tendons slowly unwinding and fade away.
She started to massage my buttock dipping her fingers inside my massage shorts and into the crease of my groin area, "brushing" my saggy balls.

She signal me to flip around and continue to massage my chest and stomach. Her hands going lower, and lower...
She looked at my face, giving me a slutty look.... her fair complexion looks good under the dim light.

She grabbed onto my manhood gently and prompted me again
"Yao ma ?" in mandarin.

I shook my head and rejected, i wasnt in the mood for a release.....

She gave me a slight tease, and caress the tip of my manhood...totally ignoring my rejection..

she then glisten her hand in the massage oil and started giving my balls a deep rub, you can feel her pressing the pressure points of the penis. Her fingers gliding with precision up the ball sag all the way to the tip..
Slowly and patiently she rolled her fingers around the shaft of the cock. She worked her way down the cock with two hands.

I was deeply aroused and pulled up her Jersey T-shirt. She was wearing a black bra with white trims. I love black, my meat rod instantly grew harder and as I slowly grace my rough hands her creamy white tits.

"ahhhh......" she moaned softly as I twist her nipple with my 2 fingers...

I pulled her closer to my face and feast on her B cup tits. Initially she resisted by backing off a little. But soon you feel the resistance weaken as her moaning intensifies.
"you still say you don't want" she whispered in her soft feminine voice.
I pulled out her double B's from her bra and suckle on them.

"AHHHH" I felt my cum throbbing out of my ball sac..
She squeezed my balls together and jerk the shaft with a twisting motion.
I Jizzed all over her denim jeans...
She slowly squeeze out the last remaining drops as I collapse on the massage bed..She wiped up the mess with a towelSmiling as she watch me melt and drained of my strength.They may not look very gorgeous, but they sure do know how to give a good rub...
Thanks for reading...
P.S I will try to share the location, but to protect this massage heaven I would have to be very selective. Feel free to trade with me other massage GEMS if you have any !
CHEERS !

kukubird2309 09-10-2016 02:40 AM

Re: Naughty naughty west side

Brother
I like to have good rub , Hj is optional to me. Please share location & damage. Thanks

chuanny 09-10-2016 03:19 AM

Good things must share bro

latour 09-10-2016 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlettfantasy (Post 15168646)
Knock off early from office one day, got a sniff and sore back from the bad sleep posture at night so I decided to hunt down some parlour in the west for a good rub. Usually you don't associate a good rub with a happy ending (very rarely you get both at least from my experience).... so i decided to choose a good hard massage today instead with no ending in mind.
I found a massage parlor advertise as TCM, so i stepped in and was greeted by a young Chinese Milf (probably in her mid 30's). I opted for 1 hour (massage was $40)
The massage began,Slowly she worked her way down my back unknitting all the tied up muscles. She massaged with precision and not just using "brute force" to force her way through the body. You can feel all the stress in those tendons slowly unwinding and fade away.
She started to massage my buttock dipping her fingers inside my massage shorts and into the crease of my groin area, "brushing" my saggy balls.

She signal me to flip around and continue to massage my chest and stomach. Her hands going lower, and lower...
She looked at my face, giving me a slutty look.... her fair complexion looks good under the dim light.

"Yao ma ?" in mandarin.

She gave me a slight tease, and caress the tip of my manhood...totally ignoring my rejection..

she then glisten her hand in the massage oil and started giving my balls a deep rub, you can feel her pressing the pressure points of the penis. Her fingers gliding with precision up the ball sag all the way to the tip..
Slowly and patiently she rolled her fingers around the shaft of the cock. She worked her way down the cock with two hands.

I was deeply aroused and pulled up her Jersey T-shirt. She was wearing a black bra with white trims. I love black, my meat rod instantly grew harder and as I slowly grace my rough hands her creamy white tits.

I pulled her closer to my face and feast on her B cup tits. Initially she resisted by backing off a little. But soon you feel the resistance weaken as her moaning intensifies.

She slowly squeeze out the last remaining drops as I collapse on the massage bed..She wiped up the mess with a towelSmiling as she watch me melt and drained of my strength.They may not look very gorgeous, but they sure do know how to give a good rub...
Thanks for reading...
P.S I will try to share the location, but to protect this massage heaven I would have to be very selective. Feel free to trade with me other massage GEMS if you have any !
CHEERS !

Dear TS please share this joint. With me. Many thank.

boiboi109 09-10-2016 10:13 AM

Hi bro, pls share the location to a fellow westie here. Would like to give it a try. Thanks in advanced!!

Heavenllly 09-10-2016 10:53 AM

Bro please share!!!

Cabbyboy 09-10-2016 11:09 AM

Quote:

"Yao ma ?" in mandarin.

Thanks for reading...
CHEERS !

Mind to share with me the heavenly place

pacnet 09-10-2016 11:51 AM

Care to share location with me please?

lookinfor 09-10-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

"Yao ma ?" in mandarin.

Thanks for reading...
CHEERS !

Hi, can to share this joint? Thanks ar

masterwizard 09-10-2016 08:25 PM

Bro kindly share pls thanks!

daddyqwer 09-10-2016 10:13 PM

Bro, i also like to have a good rub... pls share... thanks (:

retepoet 09-10-2016 10:30 PM

care to share bro, I loves cock teaser :D

Quote:

"Yao ma ?" in mandarin.

Thanks for reading...
CHEERS !

Flamingiant 10-10-2016 12:47 AM

bro, kindly share ctc with me.. staying in the west too..

icecube1357 10-10-2016 09:21 AM

Hi bro, Share with me. I'm interested!

jurongtiger 10-10-2016 09:35 AM

bro. can do an exchange....

staying in the west as well....

btw. is yours by a hawker center?