The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   non sexual hiv transmission risk? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=666813)

ZZassin 22-09-2017 03:06 PM

non sexual hiv transmission risk?

First time went to visit FL. no sex. Just unprotected handjobs. But throughout the session, she kept kissing my body (stomach, chest, neck and nipples) She also licked my nipples for like 10 seconds. Also she sat on my leg shin area while she was in her underwear. (shin area for like 7 seconds) There was no broken skin upon insoection of the area.

Big Sexy 22-09-2017 03:25 PM

Re: non sexual hiv transmission risk?

You are very lucky.. if she has lick your nipple for another 3 sec and sat on your shin area for another 1 sec..
you would have contacted the number 1 "killer disease" call paranoia :eek:

As it is now.. you are not at risk of getting HIV..count yourself lucky ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZassin (Post 16462104)
First time went to visit FL. no sex. Just unprotected handjobs. But throughout the session, she kept kissing my body (stomach, chest, neck and nipples) She also licked my nipples for like 10 seconds. Also she sat on my leg shin area while she was in her underwear. (shin area for like 7 seconds) There was no broken skin upon insoection of the area.

ZZassin 22-09-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 16462156)
You are very lucky.. if she has lick your nipple for another 3 sec and sat on your shin area for another 1 sec..
you would have contacted the number 1 "killer disease" call paranoia :eek:

As it is now.. you are not at risk of getting HIV..count yourself lucky ;)

Thanks for the reply. Btw do you know anything about hiv spreading via wounds? Like vaginal fluids entering wounds and stuff like that? still abit paranoid. Ive heard tgat intact skin poses a good barrier for hiv.

The theory of wounds apply if the wound is gushing out blood and require stitches. Can someone here tell me more?

Big Sexy 22-09-2017 04:42 PM

it is a fact that open wound and ulcer increases the risk of HIV transmission.

u can read more on HIV in this thread
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17859

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZassin (Post 16462246)
Thanks for the reply. Btw do you know anything about hiv spreading via wounds? Like vaginal fluids entering wounds and stuff like that? still abit paranoid. Ive heard tgat intact skin poses a good barrier for hiv.

The theory of wounds apply if the wound is gushing out blood and require stitches. Can someone here tell me more?

ZZassin 22-09-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 16462436)
it is a fact that open wound and ulcer increases the risk of HIV transmission.

u can read more on HIV in this thread
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17859

So my exposure is still considered a risk? And i still have to test? What im aftaid of is having microwounds on my shin. She sat on it while having her underwear. Can yiu advise more?

Big Sexy 22-09-2017 05:19 PM

u are not going to get HIV because of that....... get it off your mind..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZassin (Post 16462510)
So my exposure is still considered a risk? And i still have to test? What im aftaid of is having microwounds on my shin. She sat on it while having her underwear. Can yiu advise more?

sammyboyfor 22-09-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZassin (Post 16462510)

If you're so paranoid why did you visit a whore in the first place. You should have visited a nun instead. :p

ZZassin 22-09-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16462583)
If you're so paranoid why did you visit a whore in the first place. You should have visited a nun instead. :p

I take calculated risks often. Its just that im abit paranoid when it comes to hiv/aids

bombweister 22-09-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZassin (Post 16462744)
I take calculated risks often. Its just that im abit paranoid when it comes to hiv/aids

My advice to you is, pls don’t go out and anyhow touch flower and disturb grass. Either find urself a gf or diy yourself. Whether you find FL or go clubs to hook up girls there is already a risk there. So if you want safety then don’t play, want to play then there is a risk.

IAmAwesome 22-09-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

paranoid when it comes to hiv/aids

In your case TS there is nothing to worry about as there was no exposure at all

loneyheart 22-09-2017 11:41 PM

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=666833

sammyboyfor 23-09-2017 02:35 AM

Quote:

If you're now feeling paranoid about catching HIV you obviously aren't very good at calculating your appetite for risk.

Every fuck is risky whether it's a whore, a one night stand, a steady girlfriend or a wife

HonkyTonkyMan 23-09-2017 10:57 AM

next time go for massage don't take off your clothes, be fully clothed then 100% no chance of any infection cos lying on the massage bed if not clothed might have chances of herpes transmission...then again your head also better ask for plastic bag and cover whole head...

sammyboyfor 23-09-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan (Post 16465199)
next time go for massage don't take off your clothes, be fully clothed then 100% no chance of any infection cos lying on the massage bed if not clothed might have chances of herpes transmission...then again your head also better ask for plastic bag and cover whole head...

A full body condom would do the trick of keeping everyone safe from head to toe.

ZZassin 23-09-2017 12:34 PM

Wah piang eh. Im being roasted sia..hahaha!!!