The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Butch experience (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=477389)

kreator28 20-09-2014 04:25 PM

Butch experience

Greetings bros.Any bro out there tried a butch before? Maybe can share your experience.Thank you.

ceeko 21-11-2017 11:54 AM

Re: Butch experience

Quote:

Originally Posted by kreator28 (Post 11825753)
Greetings bros.Any bro out there tried a butch before? Maybe can share your experience.Thank you.

Have u? Or has one proposed to you?

lancelim 21-11-2017 12:26 PM

Depending on my definition of butch... Two experience. One was a bi with pixie haircut and one was my ex colleague with C cup boobs but always dressed up like a guy with rather short hair.

naan1974 21-11-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kreator28 (Post 11825753)

If a guy have an experience with a butch, then she is a bi not a butch?
anyway I only have experience with a bi who was with a butch before me.
that gal was very confused, she love both man and women. How can a normal man be involve with a butch? they are usually fat and ugly but very sensitive and meticulous, that's why gals like them. that's what I was told by the bi.

FUNNYANDHORNY 21-11-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancelim (Post 16700540)
Depending on my definition of butch... Two experience. One was a bi with pixie haircut and one was my ex colleague with C cup boobs but always dressed up like a guy with rather short hair.

on behalf Bro CW,

got pics to show?.....:D

lancelim 21-11-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FUNNYANDHORNY (Post 16700731)
on behalf Bro CW,

got pics to show?.....:D

Sorry nope.

nitecrawllerr 21-11-2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naan1974 (Post 16700673)
If a guy have an experience with a butch, then she is a bi not a butch?
anyway I only have experience with a bi who was with a butch before me.
that gal was very confused, she love both man and women. How can a normal man be involve with a butch? they are usually fat and ugly but very sensitive and meticulous, that's why gals like them. that's what I was told by the bi.

I kind of wonder too. Would a butch sex with a man?:D

sickopath 22-11-2017 01:26 PM

Thanks for the lesson.

naan1974 22-11-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickopath (Post 16704598)
I do have a relationship with a butch last year for about 2months. She’s a rather successful entrepreneur in her early fifties. By the way, she/he looks like a man in appearance. She’s my client for 4 years.

Cut it short, as she said I was her first man. Our relationship was underground. Super horny butch. Slight plumb and always although has a nice b plus cup, always wear tight inner wears to cover her assets.

Also possess a very strong and dominating character. The usual sex with her was nothing to share just usual stuff but she’s more keen to put on her strap on to have anal with her. Demanded sex almost every night from me. I have to report where I go almost every hourly. Once I was away in Bangkok for a business trip for 3days. She demanded I video call her every night and masturbate at least once through video call and cum before she allows me to get to bed.

Anyway, I was enjoying myself because of her strong sex drive. She did show me her collections of dildos, strap on & lots of sex tools. But shared nothing much on her other side. We stopped our relationship 2 months later when she had a new relationship with a Korean girl in her twenties. But it was a first and only relationship I ever had with a butch.

if you penetrated her and have sex with her then she is a BI who is very tomboy looking. A butch is a gay

ceeko 25-11-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naan1974 (Post 16705071)
if you penetrated her and have sex with her then she is a BI who is very tomboy looking. A butch is a gay

Well, i think its of least concern whether she's lesbian or butch, she got a pussy, she turns me on and gets wet and offers her pussy. Just go ahead. No need to ask so many questions.

jaguarbkk 25-11-2017 11:24 AM

As long as she got a pussy, I dunn care if she is a butch or bitch.

I saw some butch quite chio.

sanuuk 25-11-2017 08:05 PM

Me mountain tortoise ! Simi si butch? Butcher I know la!:D

Rodontan 25-11-2017 09:36 PM

Knn u guys have really heavy taste

lonelyarine 26-11-2017 01:41 AM

a butch is a lesbian who plays the guy role, mainland Chinese calls the butch T

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanuuk (Post 16717325)
Me mountain tortoise ! Simi si butch? Butcher I know la!:D

conquer 26-11-2017 02:52 AM

I think you need to have certain extent of gay-ness in order to fuck a butch. :o