The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=682288)

bullterrier 21-02-2018 10:15 PM

L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Been to this joint several times.

Drove into the carpark within the multi storey apartment compound. Dunno why got so many posh cars here, Ferrari Porsche BMW. OK lah, my humble Vios look sporty enough. Found a lot. Up I go to level 2 and enter my "Pleasure Dome".

Sat on the sofa and greeted by the Uncle Botak. I call him Botak. He is an old bird in Geylang. experienced guy.

“老板 今天想找谁”
translated : Boss, who you like to call today?

Being called Boss make me feel good already. everyday at work get scolding by boss. come here is like relaxation zone, de-stress. The place smells good also.

i ask for recommendations. I want bak bak big frame with good service.

He recommended me Ting Ting, I trust him. But I want only 30 minutes sgd80

In about 5 minutes, a doll face Ting Ting pops in and greeted us. At first sight, she looks a bit reserved. But her height suits me well, butt with some flesh, skin bek bek one. I like. confirm.

Botak ask me I want round or square bed. I want round. Ting Ting brought me to Room 2.

Mirror from toe to ceiling. Ceiling also got mirror. Reminds me of the fable Wizard of Oz, got one place many mirrors one. the room everywhere mirror. sparkling.

before I know it, ting Ting flashes a smile which still lingers in my mind. I ask her why she look so reserved just now. She rest her hands on my chest and say first time meet that is why she a bit scared.

I told her no scared. I very gentle one.

She gave me a kiss on my face and hug me. Wow. My wife don't even do this to me.

I scared I fall for her how.

She start to strip me while I also fondle her. Her neh neh is a B cup handful. Her butt I like, tender with flesh, not fat but has meat.

We French for a while and we continue to French in the shower room with the shower running. feel like in some stupid movie kissing in the rain.

She has very sensual strokes while she clean my body and my arse and didi.
Enjoy the moment when I rub my didi on her butt with soap. She reminded me time is precious for 30 minutes. luckily she reminded me. Very responsible lady.

Onto the bed. Her BJ is good with sufficient suction. I tried some who suck and no feel one. her BJ got feel, and I told her to slow down before I explode into her mouth which is not what I wanted.

Fucked her in doggie. I like her butt.

Fucked her in missionary. her facial expression with that ooof ooof looks good when I bang her harder and finally exploded. Throughout the fucking, we rotate around the round bed. quite fun. Every angle got mirror reflection.

Seriously speaking, fucking in Geylang is so much better than those expensive thrills in Massage Parlour or beauty parlours. No worries about AV raid. I got caught in raids a few times liao in Massage Parlour

We lie down and chit chat for a while, still have about 5 minutes. Man, 30 minutes can be quite short. spent 15 minutes in the shower with the antics and BJ for 5 minutes and bang for about 5 minutes. OK, shower and conclude the episode a happy man. We hug and I will sure return for her.

Back to the living room. Chit chat with Botak. I ask him why his house no gals. He says the gals are coming soon. This sounds good.

Overall, the experience I have in 1658A now is a good one. The mirrors in the rooms are very useful for a great bonk. Now the place is so much cleaner and the mirrors in the rooms very sparkles.

apache 21-02-2018 10:27 PM

Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Well, agree. This is my favourite joint. I usually call my favourite gals from other houses come here for a good bonk.

I savoured Ting Ting before. very good service and friendly attitude. Try also Yang Zi. Looks like barbie doll. Talking to her is like talking to your neighbour daughter.

Dan Dan from W02 also my favourite gal to call into 1658A. Her butt very fleshy and the piak piak sound makes me high.

Tian Xin from W04 I also like to call into 1658A. She has big neh neh for my liking, and very slutty. Her sexy mole on her face concludes it all. Foxy lady.

Bao Bei from W06 I also like to call into 1658A. She very ang pai, hence gotta wait at times for her to come over.

Also, Jojo, Xingyi, Yang Yang, Maizi, my favourites from opposite 1654A I also like to call them into 1658A.

I like room 1 where I can see the gal shower with full view, though the bed is square.

Room 2 and 3 has the round beds. Artillery from various angles. The shower rooms have the handle bars for some creative works at play. Ask the lady to grab the bar while you rubba her or you grab the bar and she fondle you. My legs are weak now as we gets older. haha.

Room 4 i yet to try.

Doggie bang you can see side profile and front profile easily, the neh neh swinging like pendulum

Cowgal horse ride you can have a great view from the reflection at the ceiling.

More importantly, the OKT Botak is friendly and he can recommend good gals. He knows what the customer wants.

helmsley 22-02-2018 06:46 PM

Wow must try this house

simplygreen 22-02-2018 07:49 PM

Thanks for sharing. Which house is this Ting Ting from? How tall is she?
Quote:

Originally Posted by bullterrier (Post 17058729)
He recommended me Ting Ting, I trust him. But I want only 30 minutes sgd80

In about 5 minutes, a doll face Ting Ting pops in and greeted us. At first sight, she looks a bit reserved. But her height suits me well, butt with some flesh, skin bek bek one. I like. confirm.

Botak ask me I want round or square bed. I want round. Ting Ting brought me to Room 2.

Mirror from toe to ceiling. Ceiling also got mirror. Reminds me of the fable Wizard of Oz, got one place many mirrors one. the room everywhere mirror. sparkling.

before I know it, ting Ting flashes a smile which still lingers in my mind. I ask her why she look so reserved just now. She rest her hands on my chest and say first time meet that is why she a bit scared.

I told her no scared. I very gentle one.

She gave me a kiss on my face and hug me. Wow. My wife don't even do this to me.

I scared I fall for her how.

She start to strip me while I also fondle her. Her neh neh is a B cup handful. Her butt I like, tender with flesh, not fat but has meat.

We French for a while and we continue to French in the shower room with the shower running. feel like in some stupid movie kissing in the rain.

She has very sensual strokes while she clean my body and my arse and didi.
Enjoy the moment when I rub my didi on her butt with soap. She reminded me time is precious for 30 minutes. luckily she reminded me. Very responsible lady.

Onto the bed. Her BJ is good with sufficient suction. I tried some who suck and no feel one. her BJ got feel, and I told her to slow down before I explode into her mouth which is not what I wanted.

Fucked her in doggie. I like her butt.

Fucked her in missionary. her facial expression with that ooof ooof looks good when I bang her harder and finally exploded. Throughout the fucking, we rotate around the round bed. quite fun. Every angle got mirror reflection.

Seriously speaking, fucking in Geylang is so much better than those expensive thrills in Massage Parlour or beauty parlours. No worries about AV raid. I got caught in raids a few times liao in Massage Parlour

We lie down and chit chat for a while, still have about 5 minutes. Man, 30 minutes can be quite short. spent 15 minutes in the shower with the antics and BJ for 5 minutes and bang for about 5 minutes. OK, shower and conclude the episode a happy man. We hug and I will sure return for her.

Back to the living room. Chit chat with Botak. I ask him why his house no gals. He says the gals are coming soon. This sounds good.

Overall, the experience I have in 1658A now is a good one. The mirrors in the rooms are very useful for a great bonk. Now the place is so much cleaner and the mirrors in the rooms very sparkles.

apache 22-02-2018 09:54 PM

Visited this house with a good experience with a big knocker.

OKT Botak suggested I try Mai Zi again from opposite. I say OK.

I was lucky she was available as she is one of the angpais

Her slutty look with fleshy butt and big knockers tak boleh tahan, no need to choose, confirm ah

In we go. We strip and her two knockers high beam at me. I was already fantasising at the use of the mirrors already, the so called Mirror House wonderland ...

We showered and rubba rubba. Cannot wait liao. Onto the bed. She gave me a good lick all over, suck me with good suction and I doggie her first. Wah lao oi, her big neh neh was shoving front and back and what a sight with the front and side mirrors. I can attack from every angle and see her neh neh swinging like pendulum in clear view. At one point her hair covers her head and I held it and the front view was very sextifying. Cannot shoot yet, I told myself.

I turn her to missionery. Fuck her while looking at the mirror in the ceiling and her neh neh swing here and there. from the side mirrors and front mirrors the swinging action was fantastic. I raised up my hand like in Titanic style and fuck her, the multiple reflections across the mirrors look like in some fantasy. She was already moaning. I pump harder and my missiles were locked on. Fire.....

Pomp....mission accomplished.

Rested my head on her neh neh while she breathe heavily. She ask me why so vigorious but she felt great.

Mission completed, a happy man

Tomley 24-02-2018 03:34 PM

Dear Bros

Drove past several rounds trying to find h58a location but didn’t manage to...where best to access to it? Thanks

apache 24-02-2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomley (Post 17069516)
Dear Bros

Drove past several rounds trying to find h58a location but didn’t manage to...where best to access to it? Thanks

Enter to Geylang lorong 16 from the main road. Move ahead and you will experience Westerhout on your right and a multistorey apartment on your left. You will see number on the apartment wall like 1654A, 1658A, 1658B, and at the level 1 you will see some sexy lady boys also. You turn left into the apartment carpark lots, then take the staircase to level 2 and enjoy. You will love the discreteness.

At level 2 you will see 1658A is the one on the right of the corridor with the gate having a small flag “千客万来” meaning "1000 customers come numerous times". The red small flag is very obvious.

enjoy your experience and any gal you tried can share share here also so we know the gals better and which gals best served well with the huge mirrors in the fucking action. I prefer those with B+ or C or D cup for the good mirror experience. A cuppa mirror reflection of small bao (bun).

The thought of the big breasts oscilitating and reflecting on all directions still linger in my mind. Will go again tomorrow or Monday. Let my firing barrels take a rest for today. Yesterday fucked twice already. Once at 1658A and once at a massage parlour. I have identified my target for my next trip. A busty one.

itsme2014 25-02-2018 12:51 AM

Can I still visit the place if I don't drive? Want to try PRC with good service but not sure which one to. Only had experience with VN and TH.

apache 25-02-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsme2014 (Post 17071272)
Can I still visit the place if I don't drive? Want to try PRC with good service but not sure which one to. Only had experience with VN and TH.

Bro, you can visit any joint in GL even if you dont drive.

OKT will recommend you as always

if your budget is SGD80 , he can also recommend you. Many good choices

NoahCross 25-02-2018 09:51 PM

this is a cat 150 PRC house?

apache 26-02-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCross (Post 17074932)
this is a cat 150 PRC house?

according to OKT Botak, the gals will come soon

right now, he can get you Cat 80 or Cat 100 or Cat 150 gals. Got a wide range of choices.

If my budget is tight, he will get me the Cat 80 gals for a bonk for 30 minutes. If my budget is loose, he will arrange for me a good gal for a good 2 hr session

itsme2014 27-02-2018 06:12 PM

Am here now, done deal and wrote this FR. Met uncle and ask for cat100 syt but came a milf (dan dan).
Girl from Zhejiang and been here for few months. Shower SOP, cbj and fj. Cannot paint, cannot finger due to red coming soon. Then cannot french also. No gfe.
Feels like money wasted. Will not try prc again.

apache 02-03-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsme2014 (Post 17082414)
Am here now, done deal and wrote this FR. Met uncle and ask for cat100 syt but came a milf (dan dan).
Girl from Zhejiang and been here for few months. Shower SOP, cbj and fj. Cannot paint, cannot finger due to red coming soon. Then cannot french also. No gfe.
Feels like money wasted. Will not try prc again.

Cat 100 for 40 minutes? usually is SGD80 for 30 minutes or SGD150 for 1hr.

Dan Dan is from WH02? she is quite ok maybe no chemistry. not many gals like to be fingered worry about infections.

a lot of good prc gals in Geylang, buffet style, lots of choices. Just a matter of whether you want slim or fleshy, B or C or D cuppa, fair or tanned skin. I always have my list of tried and wanna try and wanna retry. Choose my favourite house and then fire my missiles there.

apache 02-03-2018 02:01 PM

Room 1 or room 2 or room 3 or room 4? which is the favourite?
all have floor to ceiling mirror plus mirror in ceiling, aka the mirror house

Room 1 is square bed, comfy, when the gal shower you can enjoy full view

Room 2 and Room 3 have round bed, good if you like to explore fucking in different directions and angles. haha, check your daily lucky direction and fuck in that direction. I love these round beds coupled with the all surrounding mirrors, can see the fuck action from all angles. Shower rooms have handle bars for some stunts based on personal interest. I like to get the gal to hold onto the bar and rubba her butt from behind and grab her neh neh from behind. you hav to see that view to know what I mean.

Room 4 for now seems like standby room, never try it before.

My favourite is 2 and 3 as I like to fire from different angles on the round beds. Room 1 i sometimes use it for the cosy feel

Like this place as it is discrete.

You see, we can try 3 or 4 gals from any same house but once you build chemistry with them, it is very hard to look for just gal 1 and then 2,3,4 will give you that face. So, i come here and call gal 1,2,3,4 individually and all happy together. So, several houses I have my favourite gals, some are even from the same house, so I can fire my hellfire missiles without the need to evade the surface to air missiles haha . Yes, even if we are customer, but that chemistry is hard to build

Once I find the gals who know what i like or know my preference, I will stick with them till they go back but once in a while russian roulette try a few new one hopefully they can be added to my favourite list (ADD TO CART).

This is how I cheong Geylang. In the past, I russian roulette, everytime try different gal, sometimes happy sometimes did not get what I want. So, do build your ADD TO CART list of gals

apache 04-03-2018 01:00 PM

Malaysia Gal IVY

Somehow the Malaysian gals really live up to their name, I mean not all, but if they are good they are real damn good

I have tried Annie. Botak asked me why not go for Ivy, but no 30 minutes and gotaa take 1 hr. I said proceed

In came Ivy, short hair lady but looks pretty and like your neighbour next door type. wow, like going to bonk your neighbour

We went to the room, she seems shy at first but she was quick to switch mode and became rather cute in my opinion. I hugged her and grab her butt...got the flesh which I like

She stripped me and I stripped her, both of us into the bathroom. Her washing of my body and didi is sensual type and I like the way she stroke my didi. Very hard already.

Into the room. She is very responsive and obliging. She catbath me until I tak boleh tahan. Her BJ is one of the best, as good as Annie if not better.

Fucked her in doggie facing the mirror turned her round. The piak piak sound was great. I switched to turbo mode and pump her like no tomorrow and she was enjoying every moment and grab my back and my hair. Wah lao oi, very different from fucking a PRC. It is like that local flavour, you know what I mean. Seems like having your neighbour in the room for a big bang.

BOOOOOOM. Hellfire missiles fired. why so much sperm in the condom. Shiok lah. dats why fire more missiles.

Indeed a real gem. Fucking her on the round bed facing the wide mirrors, her face moaning and sextifying feel on the mirror reflection made the session more shiok.

We lie on the bed, her head rest on my shoulder. From the bed, we can see reflection all over the mirrors in the room. will not miss a glimpse of her. Stroke her neh neh and kiss her, okie, back to shower room and conclude the episode.

will definitely return to fuck.